Windows 10: windows xp

Discus and support windows xp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have an old computer dell dimension 4400. I tried to partition my hard drive but when i get to the point where the monitor says"Setup is inspecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffreyMonclova, Jun 23, 2022.

1. windows xp

i have an old computer dell dimension 4400. I tried to partition my hard drive but when i get to the point where the monitor says"Setup is inspecting your computer's configuration ..." ; the computer just freezes up. There is nothing wrong with the hardware that iam aware of,. i have no backup hard drives so my computer is basically useless at this point.

:)

JeffreyMonclova, Jun 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Jun 23, 2022
  4. windows xp

freaksavior, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

windows xp