Windows 10: Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf

Discus and support Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use any Microsoft applications online e.g. download an app from the Microsoft Store, sign into my Microsoft account on any app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kylowy, Mar 2, 2020.

1. kylowy Win User

Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf

Whenever I try to use any Microsoft applications online e.g. download an app from the Microsoft Store, sign into my Microsoft account on any app, Microsoft Office etc. This occurs all the time, even when I'm connected to the internet. Stems from an issue with network drivers. Have updated them and tried all solutions found online. none work. Windows 10 Home x64

:)

kylowy, Mar 2, 2020

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Xbox App not Connecting to Internet (0x800704cf)

Same problem here, im trying to sign in to my account, and getting the error code:

You´ll need the internet for this

It doesn´t look like your connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try again.

0x800704cf

The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see windows help.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

ZombieHordeMC, Mar 2, 2020
  4. borhan48 Win User

borhan48, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - You'll need internet

2. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  3. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  4. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can't access Microsoft Account: Error 0x800704cf "You'll need to the internet for this"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access Microsoft Account: Error 0x800704cf "You'll need to the internet for this": Hi, Please helpProblem #1 - I am unable to log onto MS Store and My Microsoft account from my computer. I get the error you see below. "You'll need the Internet for this." But I am very definitely on the internet. I *can* log onto my Microsoft account from the website.Problem...
  6. Microsoft Account Problems including Error 0x800704cf "You'll need internet for this".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problems including Error 0x800704cf "You'll need internet for this".: For a good while I have not been able to change anything about my Windows Hello PIN number when logged into my Microsoft account on my computer. Every time I tried to make one, whether it was in the computer startup process or in the Windows Settings in Accounts, the error...
  7. You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf: Every time I try to log in to the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I receive this error message, which says "It doesn't seem like you're connected to the Internet. Try again." Although I am completely 100% connected to the Internet and everything else works fine for me. I have...
  8. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft Store - You'll need the Internet for this 0x800704cf

Cannot login to Microsoft Store - You'll need the Internet for this 0x800704cf: Hi, I am unable to login to Microsoft Store to download any apps. This has been an ongoing issue (months) but I've only just got around to fixing it. I am able to browse the Microsoft Store with no issues (internet connection is fine), however, once it prompts me to login...
  10. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
Tags: