Windows 10: Windows Your Phone application, doubled.

Discus and support Windows Your Phone application, doubled. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have strange issue. Your Phone shows double info on right click. What I try is to uninstal PS and install from store, uninstall with PS and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SonyVG, Dec 14, 2020.

1. SonyVG Win User

Windows Your Phone application, doubled.

Hello,

I have strange issue. Your Phone shows double info on right click. What I try is to uninstal PS and install from store, uninstall with PS and install from WindowsApps. Try to install older version, because in WindowsApps, there is older version. Even try inplace upgrade and issue still exist. When install older version, only number of version is different after "@" but double options on right click exist. Any suggestion to fix it?

Shot with problem:

Windows Your Phone application, doubled. 2f9d1e6f-7b5c-400b-9405-595a7feec9bd?upload=true.jpg

:)

SonyVG, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 14, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Your Phone application, doubled. - Similar Threads - Phone application doubled

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  5. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  6. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Your Phone" to startup applications: Where is the "Your Phone" file application located? I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-your-phone-to-startup-applications/a6924127-0e6c-4d00-a2d0-6499b850cf44
  7. Your Phone application help

Your Phone application help: I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my PC's app are asking for different things to connect. My pc wants my phone to scan a QR code from the Your Phone app, but I am...
  8. In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting

In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting: This is Shanmukha Sai, In "Your Phone" Application, Calls are not connecting for 1month. My Phone is with Android 10. My Laptop is with Windows 10 2004 version. Please Help me to connect my devices....
  9. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...: hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the...
  10. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....