Windows 10: Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the...

Discus and support Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This drives me nuts.I have an android phone ATT which does a great job in detecting and removing text msg spam.However, in the "Your Phone" app, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by C.H1, Dec 3, 2021.

1. C.H1 Win User

Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the...

This drives me nuts.I have an android phone ATT which does a great job in detecting and removing text msg spam.However, in the "Your Phone" app, they always show. anyways to prevent this?

:)

C.H1, Dec 3, 2021

2. Outlook spam filter reset

Hi Freddrick

Answers to your questions:

• This resetting of the spam filter happens when Windows 10 does its automatic updating - I have no input into these updates installing, it is all Windows 10. It happens with every update Windows does where it automatically restarts my computer.
    • All updates have always successfully installed
    • I have received no error messages.
    • No changes to my computer or Outlook. This resetting of the spam filter has occurred from the first time windows did an auto update install and restarted my computer and repeats every time a new update is installed and PC restarted.
    Regards

GrumpyBear12, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts
    never showed up until recently. Is there a setting somehow so I can get rid of them on the app? I went and deleted all of the blocked texts from my phone, but since this never was a problem before I'm hoping there's a simple setting change that I can make
    that will make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Brandon Seigler, Dec 3, 2021
  4. prfek1 Win User

Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the...

Spam filter

Is there any way to increase the spam filtering in Windows 10 mail? I keep getting the same mail over and over even though I have junked them many times. There must be a spam filter other than having to add every one of these mails one by one?

prfek1, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the... - Similar Threads - Phone application showing

2. delete message on phone companion app - SPAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete message on phone companion app - SPAM: SPAM - delete a message on the phone companion app - SPAMI cannot find a setting for this function on the MS Phone Companion.STRANGE that the message is NOT DISPLAYED on my Samsung Android PHONE so it appears to ONLY be a Microsoft Problem.Just appeared on 2 April 2022 - Any...
  3. delete message on phone companion app - SPAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete message on phone companion app - SPAM: SPAM - delete a message on the phone companion app - SPAMI cannot find a setting for this function on the MS Phone Companion.STRANGE that the message is NOT DISPLAYED on my Samsung Android PHONE so it appears to ONLY be a Microsoft Problem.Just appeared on 2 April 2022 - Any...
  4. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  5. Your phone application

Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  6. Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the...

Windows "Your Phone" application showing spam messages even they are filtered out in the...: This drives me nuts.I have an android phone ATT which does a great job in detecting and removing text msg spam.However, in the "Your Phone" app, they always show. anyways to prevent this?...
  7. The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows SMS messages which are in the “Spam & blocked” folder...

The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows SMS messages which are in the “Spam & blocked” folder...: Hi,The Google Messages app on Android phones automatically detects junk SMS messages and moves them to a “Spam & blocked” folder. The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows a list of all Messages regardless of the folder the message is in. There doesn't seem to be any options to...
  8. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  9. Your Phone app shows no Messages option

Your Phone app shows no Messages option: Trying to set up Your Phone app to use with my iPhone. Directions say to open the Your Phone app, choose my phone, choose Settings, then choose Messages -- but there is no Messages shown. What am I missing? Please help. TIA...
  10. Your Phone not showing proper message

Your Phone not showing proper message: I've been having a severe problem with Your Phone for the last several updates. It's driving me mad. At first I thought I was just loosing it, but I went ahead and took screen shots this time to prove that Your Phone is having problems. The situation is, I get a...