Windows 10: Windows

Discus and support Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a 4 month old laptop, and wanted to clean it in case the previous owner left some stuff. Went to the recovery options and did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xXcandymanXx, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Windows

I just bought a 4 month old laptop, and wanted to clean it in case the previous owner left some stuff.

Went to the recovery options and did the clean restore.

It has been 16 hours since then. Im on mobile and I dont know how to post pictures.

But Im at the part with the blue swirly thing in the middle.

It starts off at 65%, with the configuring settings part at 0 After a bit it will go to 67%, configuring settings at 10% Stays there for a while before skippong to 98%, configuring at 90%, and then it restarts doing that whole process starting at 65% again.

Should I turn it off? I dont know what to do. Please help

:)

xXcandymanXx, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Windows? Win User

Nokia Lumia 928 wont sync music

I have a nokia lumia 928 and when I try to sync it with my windows phone desktop app it says that something has gone wrong and the app needs to close. This is very annoying. Luckily I have another non microsoft program that I can use to sync phone. I use
    my phone as my primary music player so this issue is pretty annoying. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Windows?, Aug 22, 2016
  3. :)windows Win User
    QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATIONS OFF WINDOW PHONE

WHY WINDOWS PHONE DID NOT HAVE ANY APP LOCKER ????????? I NEED A APP TO LOCK MY PERSONAL FILES LIKE WHATSSAP , FACEBOOK , WE CHAT ETC .?????????????????????/

:)windows, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Windows

Shut it off, Thats the best you can do and try it again, If no go disable secure boot and try again.
    If no go you will need another computer a flash drive or DVD.
    Download windows 10 using windows media creation tool and do a clean installaiton of windows

manish9009, Aug 22, 2016
  5. I turned it off, turned it on and hit F11 and re-did the reinstall. Still stuck on the same part. Please see image attachment

xXcandymanXx, Aug 24, 2016
  6. SonicBlue Win User
    I had this issue a few months ago trying to use the recovery. I finally dl'd the ISO and reinstalled. I think the recovery was corrupt at that percentage point.

SonicBlue, Aug 24, 2016
  7. So what do I do? When I turn on the laptop it pretty much just goes back to that screen

xXcandymanXx, Aug 24, 2016
  8. SonicBlue Win User

Windows

Are you sure you are turning it off?

SonicBlue, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows