Windows 10: Windows

Discus and support Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my pc has windows pro and the licence had run out due to being a business one, and I re purchased the windows home instead of pro becausei... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ItsJuzz, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ItsJuzz Win User

Windows

hello my pc has windows pro and the licence had run out due to being a business one, and I re purchased the windows home instead of pro becausei couldn't afford it, and now it still says "activate windows" in bottom right corner, how do I uninstall windows pro and put windows home on my pc

:)

ItsJuzz, Jul 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 23, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows