Windows 10: "$windows"

Discus and support "$windows" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The first directory on c:\ is "$Windows". What is this? This has got to be a bad thing. Right? Here's how it shows: Directory of C:\$WINDOWS.~BT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Doo En Dum Stuf, Mar 20, 2020.

1. "$windows"

The first directory on c:\ is "$Windows". What is this? This has got to be a bad thing. Right? Here's how it shows:

Directory of C:\$WINDOWS.~BT

03/18/2020 05:30 PM <DIR> .

03/18/2020 05:30 PM <DIR> ..

03/18/2020 05:50 PM <DIR> Sources

0 Files 0 bytes

Directory of C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources

03/18/2020 05:50 PM <DIR> .

03/18/2020 05:50 PM <DIR> ..

03/18/2020 05:30 PM <DIR> Panther

03/19/2020 12:58 AM 36 SetupPlatform.ini

1 Files 36 bytes

Directory of C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther

03/18/2020 05:30 PM <DIR> .

03/18/2020 05:30 PM <DIR> ..

03/19/2020 12:58 AM 1,908 diagerr.xml

03/19/2020 12:58 AM 5,355 diagwrn.xml

03/19/2020 12:58 AM 6,789 setupact.log

03/19/2020 12:58 AM 0 setuperr.log

4 Files 14,052 bytes

Total Files Listed:

5 Files 14,088 bytes

Press any key to continue . . .

:)

Doo En Dum Stuf, Mar 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 20, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

"$windows"

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

"$windows"

1. "$windows" - Similar Threads - $windows

2. Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery: My PC wont start after waking up from sleep, now it stuck in window recovery every time it start. i have try roll back update but still the same and start up repair fail also. Looking for advise on how to resolve this, any advise on recovery option or using command prompt ?...
  3. Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery: My PC wont start after waking up from sleep, now it stuck in window recovery every time it start. i have try roll back update but still the same and start up repair fail also. Looking for advise on how to resolve this, any advise on recovery option or using command prompt ?...
  4. How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?: Hello, I want to reset my format my device, deleting all apps and files, and freshly reinstall the operating system. But I am afraid I will lose my Windows 11 and especially my Office 365 license which came with my laptop when I purchased it. Any help on how to format the...
  5. How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?

How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?: Hello, I want to reset my format my device, deleting all apps and files, and freshly reinstall the operating system. But I am afraid I will lose my Windows 11 and especially my Office 365 license which came with my laptop when I purchased it. Any help on how to format the...
  6. Windows keeps deactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  7. Windows keeps deactivating

Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  8. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  9. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  10. Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?

Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?: Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CfHsGLSometimes, I get a weird artifacting visual bugt when I change my Windows 10 security settings. My PC freezes up for a second and then a line of something that looks like a QR code. It's all black and white. It looks staticky. Is...