Windows 10: Windows

Discus and support Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will the windows media creation tool download the anniversary iso or old version ? 58277 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darksaber2000, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Windows

Will the windows media creation tool download the anniversary iso or old version ?

:)

Darksaber2000, Aug 1, 2016
  2. Windows? Win User

Nokia Lumia 928 wont sync music

I have a nokia lumia 928 and when I try to sync it with my windows phone desktop app it says that something has gone wrong and the app needs to close. This is very annoying. Luckily I have another non microsoft program that I can use to sync phone. I use
    my phone as my primary music player so this issue is pretty annoying. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Windows?, Aug 1, 2016
  3. :)windows Win User
    QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATIONS OFF WINDOW PHONE

WHY WINDOWS PHONE DID NOT HAVE ANY APP LOCKER ????????? I NEED A APP TO LOCK MY PERSONAL FILES LIKE WHATSSAP , FACEBOOK , WE CHAT ETC .?????????????????????/

:)windows, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Windows

As of now, it seems to download the TH2 update from last November. But, a quick trip to Windows Update gets you up to the latest version.

DeaconFrost, Aug 1, 2016
  5. csmdew Win User
    Where and how, have been trying to get this update since 1 am with no luck; any link or guidance would be appreciated. Yea, tried the media tool and got old version, so not updated yet.

csmdew, Aug 1, 2016
  6. No need to rush or force the update. It will get here when it gets here.

DeaconFrost, Aug 1, 2016
  7. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows