Windows 10: Windows10 activation message

Discus and support Windows10 activation message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had my laptop for 6 years and I bought it with Windows installed. When the free upgrade to Windows10 became available I updated. This last few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LindaAdams8, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Windows10 activation message

I have had my laptop for 6 years and I bought it with Windows installed. When the free upgrade to Windows10 became available I updated. This last few days I am getting an error message to activate. I spent over an hour with Microsoft helpdesk and was given a new code which was not accepted by Windows10. I was told to downlaod the latest version which I did and am getting the same message. My local New Zealand technician has tried numerous routes but Windows10 will not accept any actvation key. What is wrong?

:)

LindaAdams8, Dec 16, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Windows10 activation message

Receiving a message saying go to settings to activate Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The issue is being caused due to an significant hardware change in the computer.

For further assistance on the issue, suggest you to contact our support team.

Refer the section "Activating Windows 10 after a significant hardware change" and click on
    support for further assistance.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

If the above steps doesn’t work for you than follow the below step of phone activation.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Let us know if this helps.
    Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 activation message

1. Windows10 activation message - Similar Threads - Windows10 activation message

2. windows10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 activation: I purchased second hand dell vostro 3500 with windows10 already installed. But there is a message in settings saying can't be activated because unable to connect to organizations activation server error code 0x8007232B. How can this be fixed please scott...
  3. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: I facing a problem to activate my windows10 how could I activate my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/4c3a6ea7-7429-471c-a4ff-c1a37e08d8ea
  4. activate windows10

activate windows10: Hi.i have original windows10 installed on my laptop and it was disactivated after update and show error 0xC004f074 and I cant fix it and i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows10/76f66dd1-b5eb-42f1-b5a0-d49e8f8a6e68
  5. windows10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 activation: I cannot activate windows10 on my PC. Every time I attempt to activate windows10, there's a message popping out" we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's server and try again. If you continue having problems...
  6. WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION: I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation/86280007-3612-4466-9ae7-b706641e7f2b
  7. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: i need to activate my windows10 and i can not do that. i have error code : 0xCoo4F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/62d61ac8-c1af-4848-9733-633a95bae4d4
  8. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I am unable to activate my windows10 as I'm unable to find my windows10 product key. so I request you to explain the way to recover my product key so that I can activate my windows...
  9. Windows10 activation

Windows10 activation: Hi, I purchased windows10 Home edition in 2017, and this from the official Microsoft store. Now I want to activate it, as I'm getting trouble with the Windows update. The system doesn't accept the activation key I received from Windows when I purchased it. The system...
  10. Activating Windows10

Activating Windows10: I just got this laptop for Christmas and Windows 10 was already on it however there is a distracting message at bottom of the screen that says: Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. When I go there, they ask for a key which I don't have. How do I get that...