Windows 10: Windows10 activation problem

Discus and support Windows10 activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar. I have a computer that has had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Karphoops, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Karphoops Win User

Windows10 activation problem

Hello all,

I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar.
    I have a computer that has had a Win 10 Digital signature for approximately 4 years. free upgrade from Win 7 For
    some unknown reason, it no longer has one that works or is recognized.

This problem has arisen from a Windows10 re-install using Win 10 media creation tool. always downloaded and installed

to a USB thumbdrive with each install.
    Due to constant power failures and brownouts here I have had to do 15 Win Installs in the last 12 months and 3 days,

As a consequence, I do not believe that I am absolutely clueless regarding the installation of Win 10
    but this install, using my usual Win media creation tool install USB, seemed to be
    different. I clicked on the" I don't have a product key" as usual, in the process.
    Also, please note that, with every install, I format my NVME SSD during the
    process, to ensure an absolutely clean install. In this case, however, this time I
    found that I had to go through the "win +f10 ... diskpart .... list ....
    clean" procedure in order to get a partition on the formatted disk that I could install Windows to.

There were no problems with the install whatsoever.
    What I need now is to get Microsoft to give me a digital signature or to
    re-recognize my computer Going to "Settings/update and security
    /activation" gives me a red message ...

Quote, We can't activate Windows on
    this device as our activation servers are not available right now. Make sure you're connected to the internet and
    we'll automatically try to activate Windows when the service becomes
    available. Error code 0x80072EE7 Unquote

This message has been given to me for 5 days now.
    Can you tell me what I need to do now, or, how to contact Microsoft to sort
    this out without using a phone no landline or Mobile phone signal here
    I really do not feel comfortable using an un-activated Windows 10.

Regards
    Tony

:)

Karphoops, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows10 activation problem - Similar Threads - Windows10 activation problem

2. windows10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 activation: I purchased second hand dell vostro 3500 with windows10 already installed. But there is a message in settings saying can't be activated because unable to connect to organizations activation server error code 0x8007232B. How can this be fixed please scott...
  3. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: I facing a problem to activate my windows10 how could I activate my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/4c3a6ea7-7429-471c-a4ff-c1a37e08d8ea
  4. activate windows10

activate windows10: Hi.i have original windows10 installed on my laptop and it was disactivated after update and show error 0xC004f074 and I cant fix it and i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows10/76f66dd1-b5eb-42f1-b5a0-d49e8f8a6e68
  5. WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION: I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation/86280007-3612-4466-9ae7-b706641e7f2b
  6. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: i need to activate my windows10 and i can not do that. i have error code : 0xCoo4F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/62d61ac8-c1af-4848-9733-633a95bae4d4
  7. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: [ATTACH]Hi, I am facing a problem with Windows 10 in my laptop.The activation page is blank .And in the computer properties there is no product ID even though i got a product key from the command prompt.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I am unable to activate my windows10 as I'm unable to find my windows10 product key. so I request you to explain the way to recover my product key so that I can activate my windows...
  9. Activating Windows10

Activating Windows10: I just got this laptop for Christmas and Windows 10 was already on it however there is a distracting message at bottom of the screen that says: Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. When I go there, they ask for a key which I don't have. How do I get that...
  10. Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

Problems about activing Windows10 Pro: I have bought a Win10pro and used it in my old computer before. Now I buy a new computer and I want to active the Win10pro on new computer. How can I active the Win10Pro on the new computer or I must buy Win10Pro again? Thanks in advance....