Windows 10: Windows10 and motherboard

Discus and support Windows10 and motherboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had to replace the motherboard on my Dell AllinOne 2020 computer... windows doesn't lo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlGarcia2, Jan 14, 2019.

1. AlGarcia2 Win User

Windows10 and motherboard

Had to replace the motherboard on my Dell AllinOne 2020 computer... windows doesn't lo

:)

AlGarcia2, Jan 14, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 14, 2019
  4. RayBowes Win User

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows10 and motherboard - Similar Threads - Windows10 motherboard

2. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...: HelloI'm planning to replace my motherboard and new Ryzan 5 5500 CPU. My current motherboard BIOS and CPU won't support Windows11. I hope to upgrade eventually to Windows11 once I upgrade the motherboad and the CPU.I would like to keep my SATA HDD running WIndows10 10.0.19045...
  3. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...: HelloI'm planning to replace my motherboard and new Ryzan 5 5500 CPU. My current motherboard BIOS and CPU won't support Windows11. I hope to upgrade eventually to Windows11 once I upgrade the motherboad and the CPU.I would like to keep my SATA HDD running WIndows10 10.0.19045...
  4. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows10 pro 32 bit and new 64 bit motherboard will not boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 pro 32 bit and new 64 bit motherboard will not boot.: I have just upgraded my mother board to a 64 bit Asus Prime B560M-A and now my Windows 10 Pro 32 bit software will not boot. I need to get to my data on the disk. Any suggestions please....
  6. Windows10 pro 32 bit and new 64 bit motherboard will not boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 pro 32 bit and new 64 bit motherboard will not boot.: I have just upgraded my mother board to a 64 bit Asus Prime B560M-A and now my Windows 10 Pro 32 bit software will not boot. I need to get to my data on the disk. Any suggestions please....
  7. Windows10 pro 32 bit and new 64 bit motherboard will not boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Replaced motherboard but now I cannot activate Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replaced motherboard but now I cannot activate Windows10: I originally had upgraded from Windows 7 a few years back and I just replaced my motherboard, but Win10 will not activate now. I have a Windows Pro 10 N version and the guidance I received was to do a full clean install of my OS. I very much would prefer not to do that as I...
  9. New motherboard & HDD, but can't activate Windows10 Home from old HDD.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New motherboard & HDD, but can't activate Windows10 Home from old HDD.: So I upgraded my motherboard & bought a new NVMe HDD. I connected my old HDD as a secondary backup. So I signed in with my MS account when I was installing Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool on the NVMe. Did the updates etc... It shows I need to activate Windows. I...
  10. Windows10 won't reactivate after motherboard swap

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 won't reactivate after motherboard swap: My PC was an old corporate W7pro32 from 2011 which was upgraded to Windows10 when 10 came out, and activated OK. (linked to my personal MS account). Now I've changed the motherboard and it won't reactivate. I get 0xC004C003, but the message from the changed hardware...