Windows 10: Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

Discus and support Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within). in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MrWalkaway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg842j/windows10_audio_glitches_that_so_far_the_internet/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrWalkaway, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

/u/MrWalkaway, Oct 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Audio Glitch

Hello,

For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please help us answering some questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    Kindly click this
    link
    to troubleshoot audio problems.

Thanks.

Regile Reb, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Audios is completely muted

Just as about to browse on the internet and watch Twitch and some stuff, I hear nothing with audios and it's dead silence. I thought I have to put mute on, but I hear nothing the rest of it.

I have to try to fix it (such as put automatic Window Audios, Plug and Play and whatever that is), remove or update audio driver and restart and the list goes on) and it's still not working. I don't know why the speaker and audio are not working. I can tell
    Audios is not responding and whatever that is with configuring has been removed, whether it was a glitch or not. There no way its dead silence despite the speaker is on and hear nothing. Audio is not responding is completely glitches I guarantee and none of
    the stuff is working. Perhaps it all REALTEK driver stops working and glitching out that for sure.

But seriously, can someone how to fix properly with the SIMPLE step before something is NOT gonna be pretty.

Ryan Unknown, Oct 22, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

1. Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within). - Similar Threads - Windows10 Audio glitches

2. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  3. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  4. Windows10 typing glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 typing glitch: Every time I search or type something in Microsoft edge, it will highlight the words and deletes everything I'm typing, and suggests a web address. It has been happening for a week and I am still trying to find solutions for this problem. I have uninstalled and updated...
  5. Audio/video glitching windows10 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio/video glitching windows10 1909: So after many failed attempts at windows trying to update itself from 1803 I took to these forums for a solution. First port of call was a bigger ssd for my os, cloned successfully still no luck updating. Next was software distribution delete, scnnow, and a bunch of other...
  6. BSOD, no ideas so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, no ideas so far: I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the...
  7. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  8. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...
  9. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...