Windows 10: Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed.

Discus and support Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; The last backup I completed has my older version of Money. Will the new backup remove the old version and replace it with the latest one? Or will I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Kingz19, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Kingz19 Win User

Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed.

The last backup I completed has my older version of Money. Will the new backup remove the old version and replace it with the latest one? Or will I loose both?? or what.
    I need expert help.

Thanks,
    Bob

My windows 10 version is 18362.1082

:)

Kingz19, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Kingz19 Win User

The last backup I completed has my older version of Money. Will the new backup remove the old version and replace it with the latest one? Or will I loose both?? or what.
    I need expert help.

Thanks,
    Bob

My windows 10 version is 18362.1082

Kingz19, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed.

Your backup will include whatever version of Money was installed AS OF THE MOMENT you made the backup.

A replica of your entire installation.

If it restores successfully. Usually does, occasionally doesn't.

ignatzatsonic, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Kingz19 Win User

Thanks. I have been using Acronios True Image. I also have Macrium Reflect which I think I'll change to. However I am still concerned about how any backup app will deal with the 2 Money apps.

Kingz19, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed. - Similar Threads - Windows10 backup version

2. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 installation on new SSD: Hi, i purchased dell inspiron 7000 series laptop which came with licensed windows. It came with 128 gb SSD. Now i have changed and upgraded SSD. If i install windows 10 same version now which came with my laptop, will it get licensed automatically or that option was only...
  3. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 installation on new SSD: Hi, i purchased dell inspiron 7000 series laptop which came with licensed windows. It came with 128 gb SSD. Now i have changed and upgraded SSD. If i install windows 10 same version now which came with my laptop, will it get licensed automatically or that option was only...
  4. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS Money: Are backups cumulative?

MS Money: Are backups cumulative?: I have MS Money 2004 and would like to know if the *.mbf backup files are cumulative. That is, does each ensuing backup over-write the previous backup? And if it does, then am I correct in assuming that one only needs to save the last backup as it will have all the info from...
  6. window7 backup to new windows10 laptop

window7 backup to new windows10 laptop: I used windows7 backup to transfer files to my new windows10 laptop - all worked okay BUT it has created a user in the name used on my old laptop and saved the files there and the quick links to Photos / Music / Documents etc are empty. How do I transfer all my files or...
  7. Backup an iPad to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup an iPad to Windows10?: How do I backup an older iPad to my Windows10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-an-ipad-to-windows10/19e726e4-539c-474e-b749-d6b2cb01c6f7
  8. Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows10 backup now that new version of Money is installed.: The last backup I completed has my older version of Money. Will the new backup remove the old version and replace it with the latest one? Or will I loose both?? or what. I need expert help. Thanks, Bob My windows 10 version is 18362.1082 165113
  9. Moving Money Backup from Docs to new money program

Moving Money Backup from Docs to new money program: I Lost all of my info from due to a reinstall of Windows. I have installed an old Money program and can't find a way to bring in (transfer) Money backups that I have in MY Documents. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...
  10. New Version of Money Available in Store

New Version of Money Available in Store: 30th June 2016 New Version of Money Available in Store Version 4.11.156.0 Downloaded and installed and working ok 54849