Windows 10: Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

Discus and support Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.The last two blue screen dmp log files: dmp blue screen log fileAfter analyzing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FEIYASUO, Oct 25, 2021.

1. FEIYASUO Win User

Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.The last two blue screen dmp log files: dmp blue screen log fileAfter analyzing with WinDbg tool, the content of the last error log is as follows:---SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KeAccumulateTicks+1b801dMODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.18362.1556STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 1b801dFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_nt!KeAccumulateTicksOS_VERSION: 10.0.18362.1BUILDLAB_STR: 19h1_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH: {88dc98c

:)

FEIYASUO, Oct 25, 2021

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

My windows was running well after I updated to creator update bt 2days ago I installed some themes from the microsoft store and then the problem occurring. Blue screen is appearing and it sows the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

Here are my my last 4 DMP files list and msinfo 32 file: 012418-20781-01.zip (DMP FILES)

msinfo.nfo (msinfo). Please help me to fix this problem. Thank You

Abdur Rouf Abir, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

1. Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed.... - Similar Threads - Windows10 blue screen

2. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  3. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  4. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  5. Help analyzing DMP file

Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  6. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....: Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.The last two blue screen dmp log files: dmp blue screen log fileAfter analyzing with WinDbg tool, the content of the last error log is as follows:---SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KeAccumulateTicks+1b801dMODULE_NAME:...
  8. Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....

Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and dmp log file analyzed....: Windows10 blue screen, error code is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.The last two blue screen dmp log files: dmp blue screen log fileAfter analyzing with WinDbg tool, the content of the last error log is as follows:---SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KeAccumulateTicks+1b801dMODULE_NAME:...
  9. Blue screen dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen dmp file: https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/ETCNRAyvqahLt67HZ2aEd50Bus8eDYKCacmWyLcx3_jM2w?e=EZKQaF https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/EUGde9sZtdJKu5x4JQ5UnNIBJ-q20KQj9c_y_0ND4v14Hg?e=p9Nx6U I have had a couple of memory dumps can you help translate the dmp file?...
  10. Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD: Wondering if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause of the BSOD by looking at the DMP file; your help is appreciated. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 8.1 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64 Product: Server, suite: TerminalServer...