Windows 10: Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working

Discus and support Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, This is a HP omen desktop 875-0034 bought two months ago with Windows10. Windows keeps restarting and is stuck in the blue sreen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RamV_735, May 15, 2020.

1. RamV_735 Win User

Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working

Hello,

This is a HP omen desktop 875-0034 bought two months ago with Windows10. Windows keeps restarting and is stuck in the blue sreen with the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". My password in the blue screen is not working if I try to do anything starting in safe mode, etc.

Thanks for any help

Ram_735

:)

RamV_735, May 15, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 15, 2020
  3. Classpnp.sys Blue Screen

Hello,

There's a possibility that you're getting a blue screen with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED due to a faulty hardware or an incompatible driver with any recently installed software. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you visit
    this link (Troubleshoot blue screen errors) and check if it helps.

We look forward to hearing from you. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, May 15, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working - Similar Threads - Windows10 Blue screen

2. Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I had received this old PC from 2011, and thought it's great to install Windows 11 in it. After got it installed. The PC Started to give BSOD frequently after being idle or active in about 30-45 minutes.The PC : Acer Veriton M6610GBIOS Version : P01-A1CPU : i5-2300 @...
  3. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi my sons laptop is stuck on blue screen loop on start up. Gives the error stop code kmode_exception_not_handled then tries to restart. I have tried to access the advanced start up menu by powering on and off 3 times but nothing comes up. This blue screen occurred after he...
  4. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi my sons laptop is stuck on blue screen loop on start up. Gives the error stop code kmode_exception_not_handled then tries to restart. I have tried to access the advanced start up menu by powering on and off 3 times but nothing comes up. This blue screen occurred after he...
  5. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=SIvCESIt happened when I am using Microsoft Word.Please help, thank you!...
  7. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDminidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=oMVc7UPlease help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/3d0550b6-cd4a-4584-8a4d-7b0f5af1f39c
  8. Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe: I'm attempting to bring an old gaming PC ~2012 back into service and running on Windows 10. The PC boots fine and I can log into windows, but after using the machine for anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes, I get a BSOD with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. The error screen...
  9. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhhZ3kv5MCBVhXxE6?e=UfLKey Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/f03f3d05-d602-42b5-b255-7a99652a01fa
  10. BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS

BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS: I got new hardwares for my pc MB, Memory, Processor and a SSD and the computer technician installed everything, but i was usign the computer and i got this error with blue screen, i searched for some solutions but idk, i think thats better to talk with u guys from microsoft...