Windows 10: Windows10 BSOD continuous problem

Discus and support Windows10 BSOD continuous problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus Vivobook TP501UQK has been crashing consistently for months ~once a week. It was recently re-imaged about a month ago and was going strong in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan, Oct 19, 2020.

1. DAN
    Dan Win User

Windows10 BSOD continuous problem

My Asus Vivobook TP501UQK has been crashing consistently for months ~once a week. It was recently re-imaged about a month ago and was going strong in that month with no issues but the crashing has once again started.

The BSOD screen says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the failure saying: Netwtw06.sys

I checked the Event Viewer after the crash and a critical Kernal-Power 41 63 showed up. I saved out the minidups/dump file after looking online through the forums for advice, but am unsure how to read them and what they mean for my laptop crashing?

Ran a disk check, no errors reported. Ran windows memory diagnostic, no errors reported. Disabled fast start up. Edited the advanced power settings. Tried updating BIOS too WinFlash / Device Manager is just saying the laptop already has the latest driver?.

What other options do I have to figure out what caused the crash and how to fix it?

:)

2. Scavar Win User

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Oct 19, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Windows10 BSOD continuous problem [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows10 BSOD continuous problem - Similar Threads - Windows10 BSOD continuous

2. bsod in windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod in windows10: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nyFKPb68amMW3RdXTQjRJrLaqAqE8n44/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-in-windows10/942ee93a-3692-44eb-8993-6c15a010fc76
  3. bsod in windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod in windows10: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nyFKPb68amMW3RdXTQjRJrLaqAqE8n44/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-in-windows10/942ee93a-3692-44eb-8993-6c15a010fc76
  4. Continuous BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD's: Hi there,I have been having a lot of BSOD issues since I rebuilt my PC 6 months ago. Everything has now been replaced, and all parts are new except an older HDD that I use for storage on top of my SSD.Current specs:Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home10.0.19043 Build...
  5. Continued issues with BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continued issues with BSODs: I built a new PC last month and have been having issues pretty continuously. At one point I thought that I'd narrowed down the issue to bad RAM so I replaced it with something that was approved from my motherboard manufacturer. However I kept having issues. Most of them are...
  6. The problem continues...

The problem continues...: Check out my other post about my problem to understand what's going on: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ethernet-on-my-computer-is-just-confusing/61ea3a31-f19d-4ff1-a3a1-8e75d819137a So my problem went away! For about 3 days. Then yesterday,...
  7. bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10: Bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows 10 All drivers have been updated Shutdown/restart completed Removed device and re-pairing completed I have tried all the above...
  8. Different and continuous BSOD's

Different and continuous BSOD's: My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few others. I've tried various methods, like sfc/scannow, chkdsk, updating windows and so on with no succes. I would really...
  9. continuing problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    continuing problems: so i have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4...
  10. bsod continues

bsod continues: Proceed to a new clean install, I will keep you informed 33725