Windows 10: Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck.

Discus and support Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i ever try to open photos or videos using the default options that is just called "Photos" either the file explorer get stuck or the whole pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eallnickname, May 11, 2020.

1. Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck.

When i ever try to open photos or videos using the default options that is just called "Photos" either the file explorer get stuck or the whole pc does. If i try to open photos with paint it works. Anything I can do to be able to open photos and videos normally again ?

submitted by /u/eallnickname
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eallnickname, May 11, 2020

2. Videos and photos no longer opening

Hi Serge,

Videos and photos can be opened anytime as long as the program supports it. You will only cannot open it if they become corrupted.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with opening files, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What is the program you're using to open videos and photos?
    • Where is the "view mode" you are talking about?
    • How do you open videos and photos?
    • What is the format of your videos?
    • What is the format of your photos?
    • Have you opened these videos and photos before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can we have a screenshot?

Get back to us once you provide us these additional information.

Johann Eva, May 11, 2020
  3. Photo and videos will not open

Hi Stephanie,

Having a damaged system file within your user profile might be one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with opening photos and videos on your device. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile.
    Check if you will have the same issue with opening photos and videos using
    the test user profile that you'll create. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, May 11, 2020
  4. Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck.

UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck.

1. Windows10 bug, when ever I try to open photos or videos my computer get stuck. - Similar Threads - Windows10 bug ever

2. getting -2147219196 error code when I try to open Windows "Photos"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting -2147219196 error code when I try to open Windows "Photos": I can open my photos with Microsoft office, but Photos just stopped working. Can you give me instructions to follow to fix this?Please reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. getting -2147219196 error code when I try to open Windows "Photos"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting -2147219196 error code when I try to open Windows "Photos": I can open my photos with Microsoft office, but Photos just stopped working. Can you give me instructions to follow to fix this?Please reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-open-roblox-the-microsoft-store/2f5fbee1-d24e-4cbb-bc87-b02ddc8ed084
  5. when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended

when ever i try to open roblox the microsoft store one it get suspended: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-open-roblox-the-microsoft-store/2f5fbee1-d24e-4cbb-bc87-b02ddc8ed084
  6. Bug in my windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug in my windows10: I have Window 10 64bit installed on my H.P elite book x360 G2 Lap. , Since it is my Work P.C, I mostly use it for Firefox, zoom, and a few other software many times after using it for let's say 30min, something Crashes, and when at that time I am using let say Firefox, few...
  7. The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...: The computer is crashed and restarted when I tried to open the video in MS-team several times with blue screen. The error code was : SYSTEM SERVICES EXCEPTION what failed: SPUVCbv x64 sys...
  8. I get this error in the system log when trying to open Video Editor Microsoft Photos

I get this error in the system log when trying to open Video Editor Microsoft Photos: Hi, I get this error in the system log when trying to open Video Editor Microsoft Photos - which worked fine a few days ago sorry the log is in Danish - but I think the error codes should provide the needed information I guess 0x80070002: Processen for pakken...
  9. This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...: This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error (-805305975)" how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-the-message-i-get-when-trying-to-open-any/bbb1887f-fe99-47bb-b810-9e9b5004d707
  10. The computer get stuck when I try to open a library

in Windows 10 Support
    The computer get stuck when I try to open a library: I just bought a new Lenovo computer with windows 8, I upgraded to 10 as soon as I got it. now when I'm trying to open a folder or save a word file or even open a chrome - the computer get stuck. I cant tell if it's a computer issue or windows, any idea how can I...