Windows 10: Windows10 Calculator Key

Discus and support Windows10 Calculator Key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there anyway to program the default windows calculator key to only open the same window and not opening a new multiple windows each time key is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/michaelfaggan, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Windows10 Calculator Key

Is there anyway to program the default windows calculator key to only open the same window and not opening a new multiple windows each time key is pressed?

Typically, at the end of the work day I have several calculator tabs open. Windows10 Calculator Key :)

Thanks.

submitted by /u/michaelfaggan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/michaelfaggan, Jun 27, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Calculator keyboard shortcuts don't work in Windows 10!

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by RPG 17A on June 15, 2016. Once you have the calculator on the desktop, follow these steps to create a shortcut key:

• Click on Shortcut tab.
    • In line with Shortcut key, press any letter that you desire to use for shortcut.
    • Once done, you can try the keys that you have created for the Calculator shortcut.

Windows10 Calculator Key 9076fad3-1d4c-44af-b5cb-7955ec6bb8ce.jpg

Windows10 Calculator Key 8ecf450c-c3dd-4648-80a7-f56f6faba194.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Windows10 Calculator Key

Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Calculator Key

1. Windows10 Calculator Key - Similar Threads - Windows10 Calculator Key

2. Windows10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 Product Key: I just changed my computer and I need to put the product key to install windows. I had windows in my old pc. Do i need to buy windows again or can I do something about it? submitted by /u/volicloppo [link] [comments]...
  3. Product Key Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Windows10: dear I have formated my HP laptop which had original windoes10 home preloaded. I do not remember the product key No. Can I retrieve the Number now, or can the Supplier help me get the number if I give them the Laptop Serial number which is given beneath the laptop?...
  4. product key windows10 Home

product key windows10 Home: dear I have formated my HP laptop which had original windoes10 home preloaded. I do not remember the product key No. Can I retrieve the Number now, or can the Supplier help me get the number if I give them the Laptop Serial number which is given beneath the laptop?...
  5. Windows10 Activation Key

Windows10 Activation Key: I SCRATCH BADLY THE KEYS FROM CD COVER HOW CAN I RETAIN IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation-key/f43b07fd-2fc3-4ea5-aa42-99793c00c8a6
  6. Windows10 asking for Product Key

Windows10 asking for Product Key: Dear Friends: I bought my notebook with Windows 7 as OS, and I paid for the Win7 product key during the purchase. Sometime in year 2016/2017, this OS was auto-upgraded to Win10 by Microsoft. Now MS is asking me to re-activate again with a Win 10 product key, which I do...
  7. Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys: I don't how but in Windows 10 Pro Calculator is automatically opening on pressing any random key like sometimes on I or L or ; or volume key. So I decided to forcefully uninstall it via PowerShell but now itsi asking "You'll need an app to open calculator" so in short it...
  8. calculator shortcut key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator shortcut key: Have Windows 10. Want a calculator shortcut key on desktop. Can only find how to put it on the start menu. Do not want it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/calculator-shortcut-key/3521af99-b621-4190-876b-ee3a2eba0b9f
  9. Windows10 shortcut keys..

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 shortcut keys..: ..just spotted this list of WindowsKey+ type shortcuts: 32 New Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 - neat! *Cool 14371
  10. Windows10 requiring product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 requiring product key: Please help, I had windows10 "successfully" installed. However, I had to while my hard drive and install windows7 home premium again...now if I try to reinstalled windows10 from there website it now asks me for a product key. Also I have waited, upgraded and allowed the PC to...