Windows 10: Windows10 - Can't start

Discus and support Windows10 - Can't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 originally upgraded from Windows 7 and has worked Okay to date has suddenly decided it can't start. It gives a blue screen and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulLeece, May 26, 2020.

1. PaulLeece Win User

Windows10 - Can't start

Windows 10 originally upgraded from Windows 7 and has worked Okay to date has suddenly decided it can't start. It gives a blue screen and I have followed all the blue screen options from Restart/reset/Troubleshoot/Advanced options but no success. The advice message is BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. Can anyone suggest a way out of this problem please?

:)

PaulLeece, May 26, 2020

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, May 26, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Windows10 - Can't start :cool:

jmcslob, May 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows10 - Can't start

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 - Can't start

1. Windows10 - Can't start - Similar Threads - Windows10 Can't start

2. can't sign into Windows10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign into Windows10,: For some reason I can't sign into Windows 10. My screen only shows my name and email and under that is where I should enter my password. It tells me its the wrong email address. The only other icons are the power icon on the right bottom and the wifi icon on the left bottom...
  3. can't sign into Windows10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't sign into Windows10,: For some reason I can't sign into Windows 10. My screen only shows my name and email and under that is where I should enter my password. It tells me its the wrong email address. The only other icons are the power icon on the right bottom and the wifi icon on the left bottom...
  4. Windows10 not start starting correctly - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 not start starting correctly - Critical Process Died: Windows 10 fails to start correctly with a blue screen and a : face, with a 'critical process died' message. Computer auto diagnosis and repair fails also. I have tried & failed using all of the following options; 1. Manual restart 2. Advanced Options > Troubleshoot...
  5. Windows10 start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 start up: My problem is trying to get windows10 to load everytime. I have followed the Microsoft advanced options repairs and resets. The laptop will boot and run well after each one. I will be able to shut down and boot up the pc during that day I perform each corrective action....
  6. where is start up programs windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is start up programs windows10: where is start up programs windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-start-up-programs-windows10/6f873403-140f-431d-b942-4ba9687a3c51
  7. Windows10 Start Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 Start Button: My apologies if this has been asked before...or a 100's of times. I am unable to search hardware/settings, namely show/hide etc using the Start button. I am getting Bing results, folders, Apps, Documents, etc. I'm sure I'm either missing something. I can not make changes...
  8. I can't install Windows10 on freedos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install Windows10 on freedos: I just bought a new hp pc, freedos, thinking I would eventually be able to install Windows10. I created the usb but once starting the process, after selecting the language a problem occurs saying that I need to install some drivers (apparently it's the page where you should...
  9. .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...: 2032624169986311813 5 MoAppCrash 0 Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.14.105.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe praid:App 1.14.1.5 5df99aae Minecraft.Windows.exe 1.14.1.5 5df99aae c0000005 0000000001947cb3 \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER41AD.tmp.dmp...
  10. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Debug Error on Windows10 Starting: I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ? 36141