Windows 10: Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly?

Discus and support Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. This one’s a little hard to explain. Are you ever working on a program when you accidentally click out of it? So, when you use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/moth-bitten, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly?

Hi, everyone. This one’s a little hard to explain. Are you ever working on a program when you accidentally click out of it? So, when you use a shortcut, your computer makes a little chime telling you that you’re out of your program? That’s my problem, except I don’t deselect my programs because I have it on full screen. This just happened out of nowhere.

I have Windows 10 Home, version 1903 Build 18362.476

submitted by /u/moth-bitten
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/moth-bitten, Mar 29, 2020
  2. CLY
    cly Win User

Window deselects when moved too quickly in Windows 10

All of a sudden in Windows 10 if I move windows around too quickly on my desktop they will randomly deselect. I noticed this when I was moving files around to format a hard drive. Anyone else have this problem? It does not seem to matter if it is a windows explorer window or a program window.

Thanks

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 29, 2020
  4. ChenAmram Win User

Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly?

deselecting problems on windows10

Hi

Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, I seem to have a deselecting problem, where every couple of seconds the different app I use (chrome, windows settings, remote desktop, and so on) just deselects closes the opened tabs or freezes the typing.

HELP PLEASE

Thanks

ChenAmram, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly?

1. Windows10 Deselects Programs Randomly? - Similar Threads - Windows10 Deselects Programs

2. deselected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deselected files: Will we get the same zeroe defect operatkon with files and folders?So what I am talking about, moving PDF files or any relly bit kjust happens to be what I deal with a lot. What happens is if I selected ten files, to do the next one I accidentally click white space which...
  3. Keyboard Randomly Stops/Application being deselected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Randomly Stops/Application being deselected: I had an audio problem, where I was getting two clciks before any sound being played so I have updated all my drivers with Avast to try and fix. Since then I have had trouble with typing, randomly it will stop typing. It is like the whole application is no longer selected...
  4. Uninstall a program in Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall a program in Windows10: Hi everyone...I am new to this community and I can use some help. I am a 70 yr old lady who is in college for the first time. Last fall I took a Linux class where we installed VMWare Workstation Pro on my computer. This semester I am taking a WordPress class that uses...
  5. windows10 photo program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 photo program: photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files appear! they look like photocollage tiles. I deleted the photocollage program. I still have the same problem. thanks for...
  6. Windows10 insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 insider program: How do I opt out of the Windows10 insider program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-insider-program/0110fcdc-92c6-4d36-89b0-09a7dd82163c
  7. Windows10- random programs have small words...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10- random programs have small words...: I need this fixed asap, I just bought this laptop today from BestBuy and this is ridiculous! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-random-programs-have-small-words/9948e280-e591-4af5-adc0-1cdff988af65
  8. Windows Deselecting

Windows Deselecting: When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to reach what I want. I...
  9. Windows10 keeps launching programs at random

Windows10 keeps launching programs at random: How do I stop my computer running windows 10 from launching programs at random https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-keeps-launching-programs-at-random/f13e9e8c-e59c-4c15-b1f9-4544c19fd9ec
  10. deselect hotkey

in Windows 10 Support
    deselect hotkey: Ctl-A selects all. What deselects all? 77077