Windows 10: windows10 desktop

Discus and support windows10 desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Blue border appears around icons on desktop. Is there a way to remove the border?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mentor_ed, Jan 17, 2021.

1. mentor_ed Win User

windows10 desktop

Blue border appears around icons on desktop.

Is there a way to remove the border?

:)

mentor_ed, Jan 17, 2021

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 17, 2021
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

windows10 desktop

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

windows10 desktop

1. windows10 desktop - Similar Threads - windows10 desktop

2. Remove old windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove old windows10 desktop: I had a windows10 desktop along with a windows11 laptop. I had both syncing and that seemed ok. Today I physically removed the desktop as it was on it's last leg. I see it is still showing up as a device in places. In some of those places I don't see the laptop. How do I...
  3. Remove old windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove old windows10 desktop: I had a windows10 desktop along with a windows11 laptop. I had both syncing and that seemed ok. Today I physically removed the desktop as it was on it's last leg. I see it is still showing up as a device in places. In some of those places I don't see the laptop. How do I...
  4. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  5. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  6. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

7. I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...: I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB adapter ver. 5.0 after uninstalling my old ver. 4.0. i've downloaded the driver from the appropriate website and installed it many times. Each time the install runs well and I'm able to...
  8. I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...

I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...: I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB adapter ver. 5.0 after uninstalling my old ver. 4.0. i've downloaded the driver from the appropriate website and installed it many times. Each time the install runs well and I'm able to...
  9. I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows10 Desktop not showing in File Explorer. Tried minimum of 20 google searches and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Desktop not showing in File Explorer. Tried minimum of 20 google searches and...: I did a clean reset on my laptop; installed new Office 365, everything worked but in File Explorer the option for DESKTOP to save to is gone. Spent hours over last few days sparingly attempting to fix in vain. Did the folder options, regedit, everything. Nothing worked. I...