Windows 10: Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting

Discus and support Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi everyone, i have a problem with windows 10, first of all i found it changing my icons arrangement on desktop (yes it’s somehow important to me)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ranaelamrossy, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting

hi everyone,

i have a problem with windows 10,

first of all i found it changing my icons arrangement on desktop (yes it’s somehow important to me) And my wallpaper is a black solid color, i tried to change it via settings or by selecting “set as wallpaper” from a certain image but nothing changes.

it is disabling a bunch of programs from running And also any sort of web.

Another important thing is, it doesn’t open troubleshooting! It pops a window with an error.

my windows is activated and last update was march 2019 i think.

I tried to restart it so many times and scan it with an antivirus but nothing works!

If this a certain type of virus please let me know what to do.

any kind of help is much appreciated.

:)

Ranaelamrossy, Apr 9, 2019

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Apr 9, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 9, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting

1. Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Windows10 doesn’t open

2. My game doesn’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game doesn’t open: Hi , i have a problem in my pc my pc is windows 11 , cpu intelR CoreTM i7-10610U with 16 Ram and intel UHD 620 , and 300gb hard disk , so im trying to run Forza Horizon 4 after cursor loading nothing open when i go to task manager i see it work on the background...
  3. My game doesn’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game doesn’t open: Hi , i have a problem in my pc my pc is windows 11 , cpu intelR CoreTM i7-10610U with 16 Ram and intel UHD 620 , and 300gb hard disk , so im trying to run Forza Horizon 4 after cursor loading nothing open when i go to task manager i see it work on the background...
  4. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  5. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  6. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

7. Updates failing, troubleshooter doesn’t help, can’t use computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates failing, troubleshooter doesn’t help, can’t use computer: Hello. I have been trying for a couple of weeks now to fix my computer. I guess the updates keep failing. I run the troubleshooter and it detects problems, and says it’s fixed them, and then I restart and try to update again and nothing. I’m very frustrated. I just want to...
  8. Settings doesn’t open anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings doesn’t open anymore.: Yup. It just doesnt open, i can open anything else but when it’s any sort of settings or adjustment like volume or background or anything it doesn’t open. have y’all experienced this? and how did you fix it submitted by /u/classicmusclecar [link] [comments]...
  9. Notepad is not opening in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notepad is not opening in windows10: Dear Community Hi I'm running Win10 home edition. I have a problem with notepad which is not opening from yesterday. So I started from SFC then gone to Restore health but still the issue persists. Kindly refer the screenshot below and suggest me the recommendations to...
  10. QuickBooks 2019 doesn’t open

QuickBooks 2019 doesn’t open: QuickBooks Pro 2019 won't open. It worked fine three days ago. Is there an issue with Windows 10? Intuit's tech support can't find the problem. ***Modified title from: Windows 10 and QuickBooks 2019***...