Windows 10: Windows10 english us or international ?

Discus and support Windows10 english us or international ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Which language of windows10 should i choose us english or international ? 170425 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by teots, Dec 13, 2020.

1. teots Win User

Windows10 english us or international ?

Which language of windows10 should i choose us english or international ?

:)

teots, Dec 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 "English" or "International English" ?

Yes.I suggest downloading English International.I live in India too, and have downloaded International one.

Kindly note that Techbench website has been reverted back to build 10240, so does the media creation Tool.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 "English" or "International English" ?

I am trying to download Windows 10 ISO (November Update) from Tech-Bench (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench). In the language option there are two different option "English" and "International English". I am from India, which
    one should I choose?

What is the difference between English & International English? What is International English? Is it the UK/GB version of English? Which one is US version?

Bibhudutta Dash, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Windows10 english us or international ?

Windows 10 "English" or "International English" ?

For India, you should select English International, English only stands for English US

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 english us or international ?

1. Windows10 english us or international ? - Similar Threads - Windows10 english international

2. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    us-international keyboard: When I had to re-install Windows 10 because of problems with the Windows 11 upgrade involving my Realtek audio drivers, I find that I can no longer install the US-International keyboard which I have used for several years in Windows 10 for typing in Spanish. Why was it...
  3. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    us-international keyboard: When I had to re-install Windows 10 because of problems with the Windows 11 upgrade involving my Realtek audio drivers, I find that I can no longer install the US-International keyboard which I have used for several years in Windows 10 for typing in Spanish. Why was it...
  4. us-international keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 English us or international ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 English us or international ?: Which language of windows10 should i choose us english or international ? 170425
  6. Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International: Hello, I am new in W10. Still busy installing and familiarizing... Installed my TWO main languages: English/US and DUTCH (my native language) Installed the US INTERNATIONAL keyboard for both languages. It worked... But... Today I noticed that my ENGLISH US has the default...
  7. Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot change keyboard for English from US to US International: Hello, I am new in W10. Still busy installing and familiarizing... Installed my TWO main languages: English/US and DUTCH (my native language) Installed the US INTERNATIONAL keyboard for both languages. It worked... But... Today I noticed that my ENGLISH US has the default...
  8. WINDOWS 10 ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL OR US

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL OR US: Hello You have explained as to why download English International for people uyse 10 in India but have you been asked how to enter @ with a UK Keyboard layout I had to format and reinstall Windows 7 U and...
  9. Can I upgrade to win 10 english international from win 7 english US?

Can I upgrade to win 10 english international from win 7 english US?: I was trying to upgrade my pc from windows 7 (64 bit) to windows 10 using the mobile site (from which we can download the iso directly). It asked me which language i am currently running. so i took a look at my control panel. It said I was running English US. So i thought...
  10. US keyboard + UK English

US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942