Windows 10: Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client

Discus and support Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Our company purchised a high amount of Hewlett Packard thin clients. We manage everything via HPDM, but sadly all the think clients are installed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Szilveszter_Kállai, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client

Our company purchised a high amount of Hewlett Packard thin clients. We manage everything via HPDM, but sadly all the think clients are installed with a Windows10 Enterprise ENG language pack.

I read that we can change the language to Hungarian on the system, but manually it takes forever on all think clients.

Is there a possible way to modify the language from English to Hungarian with console command on all thin clienst somehow?

Thanks in advance.

S.

:)

Szilveszter_Kállai, Jun 26, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jun 26, 2020
  3. cfourkays Win User
    Change default language

Have a clients PC, Windows 10 Home, that the default language was changed from French (Canadian) to English by a tech for troubleshooting here . (Florida)
    They're going back home (Canada) and wants the default language restored to the French.
    I'm not the original tech and plead ignorance since I've never done this.
    So I can here.
    Anyone have a step by step?
    Pete

cfourkays, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client

Language change

Hi Peter,

It could be that the language pack is missing on your Windows 10 device. With this, we suggest that you try to add the language on your device. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Language, select Add a language.

You may also check the Change input methods on which language are currently installed on your device. You may also click Add a language on the
    Change your language preferences window.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client

1. Windows10 Enterprise language change on think client - Similar Threads - Windows10 Enterprise language

2. How to change language settings in lenovo think pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language settings in lenovo think pad: Kéresd át magad mellém a munkahelyen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-settings-in-lenovo-think/300574c0-c6cc-4ed5-bbf6-3787351389ef
  3. How to change language settings in lenovo think pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change language settings in lenovo think pad: Kéresd át magad mellém a munkahelyen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-settings-in-lenovo-think/300574c0-c6cc-4ed5-bbf6-3787351389ef
  4. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N: We have about 400 clients that we are migrating from one domain to another one. The clients will be managed by IntuneThey are currently running “Enterprise LTSC on version 1809” and “Enterprise N on version 20h2”.We want to edition jump them to a standard/normal Enterprise...
  5. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N: We have about 400 clients that we are migrating from one domain to another one. The clients will be managed by IntuneThey are currently running “Enterprise LTSC on version 1809” and “Enterprise N on version 20h2”.We want to edition jump them to a standard/normal Enterprise...
  6. Edition jump multiple clients, Enterprise LTSC/Enterprise N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update: I've no idea what went wrong. On any of the browsers I have Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome when I open each and/or click a link the language displayed in the software menus is likely to be either what I have optioned English Australia / English or any other language...
  8. Unable to Change Language Completely Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Change Language Completely Windows10 Home: Have bought a laptop in Portugal acer I have gone through all the install process and have got windows 10 up and running . Its in Portuguese which is what I expected. I have download the english language packs and loaded them and most of the language is now in English....
  9. language support, Windows10, Russian

in Windows 10 Customization
    language support, Windows10, Russian: I use Lenovo IdeaPad L340 with Windows 10. I set up Russian but several letters are absent on keyboard. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-support-windows10-russian/0eb100b4-3451-488d-89d3-8bb39e8e56e0
  10. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased: I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the...