Windows 10: Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?

Discus and support Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 error says module is missing. Traced to Samsung printer driver. Now what?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarciaCurrie, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?

Windows 10 error says module is missing. Traced to Samsung printer driver. Now what?

:)

MarciaCurrie, Oct 5, 2019
  2. eore Win User

No driver for printer for windows10

Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any
    suggestions or do I throw the printer out,thank-you Tony.

eore, Oct 5, 2019
  3. eore Win User
    No driver for printer for windows10

I did try both suggestions with no success.Could not get the new driver to install or scan doctor.When I tried a message came up that said another instance is already in progress.Can't find anything running at all so gave up.What I did do is plugged the printer in the laptop without installing anything.Would not work of course.Went to devices and printers and the printer is there so clicked on it to make it the default and a message came up saying if I did this windows would no longer take over printer options.So I right clicked on the printer and there were the options to print and scan.Guess windows10 has it's own driver?Anyway it works fine without installing anything.Thanks for everyones help.

eore, Oct 5, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?

1. Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what? - Similar Threads - Windows10 error says

2. Drivers Missing for Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers Missing for Printer: My PC recently died, and as a result the windows installation drive died. In reinstalling windows, i upgraded to windows 11. Now, my device can no longer connect to my home printer, a Brother mfc-885cw. The specific error is that the "Driver is Unavailable." Clicking "Find...
  3. Drivers Missing for Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers Missing for Printer: My PC recently died, and as a result the windows installation drive died. In reinstalling windows, i upgraded to windows 11. Now, my device can no longer connect to my home printer, a Brother mfc-885cw. The specific error is that the "Driver is Unavailable." Clicking "Find...
  4. Printer driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer driver missing: I bought a new HP AIO computer and want to link it with my Kodak esp 3.2 printer. I had this running with a laptop using windows 10 but the new computer can't locate a printer driver and kodak no longer support their printers so I can't download a new driver from them. Can I...
  5. Missing printer driver

Missing printer driver: Hi can anyone help please? I bought a new HP laptop and connected my old Canon printer and it worked fine but now it is saying it has printer diver missing. I have uninstalled the printer for now as I need a new ink cartridge. My question is when I install the printer again...
  6. Error message with printer saying," There was a problem......module could not be found". ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message with printer saying," There was a problem......module could not be found". ?: My HP printer would not print. I was getting the error message ....no module could be found. I went on line and a lot of people with various printers were getting the same error message. Other people were telling them all kinds of things to try including what seemed to me...
  7. Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what: Took my PC to a tech. He did some work and reinstalled Windows10. Then I began getting a popup that says it is about to expire. If there is one thing I don-t need more of at this time it-s stress! Sooooo I was going to do the simple thing ///// go to Microsoft Store and...
  8. module missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    module missing: I installed update 1809. Now when I boot up, I get an error message: "There was a problem starting SBAVMonL.dll. The specified module could not be found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/module-missing/b21ebe00-8656-41c1-ab88-dd59c9064af2
  9. my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?

my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?: I received a message on my printer that says, "printer head is missing or undetected. What is the problem; the printer mechanism moves from right to left as it is suppose to do....
  10. No driver for printer for windows10

No driver for printer for windows10: Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any suggestions or do I throw the printer out,thank-you Tony. 118244