Windows 10: windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down

Discus and support windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last update my external HD not working properly concerning power settings. Two problems occurred when I shot down the PC USB connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Imruska001, Feb 18, 2021.

1. windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down

Since the last update my external HD not working properly concerning power settings.

Two problems occurred when I shot down the PC USB connection still alive on power. In this way Ex HD can not stop.

Even though I tried all the relevant settings on sleep function, I couldn't reach the correct one. It works in a unreliable way.

Both issues appeared after last update.

As I saw in the forums these are common problems. I looking forward to your respond.

Have a nice time and Kind regards Imre

:)

Imruska001, Feb 18, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 18, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 18, 2021
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down

1. windows10 exetrnal HD doesn't power off after PC shut down - Similar Threads - windows10 exetrnal doesn't

2. PC doesn't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't fully shut down: Starting recently, when I shut off my pc it doesn't seem to fully turn off. The monitor shuts off and the computer looks to be shut down no lights on or anything, but when I boot up my pc later and look in task manager, the up time says that the computer has been on the whole...
  3. Pc powering on and off after accidental shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc powering on and off after accidental shut down: So a few moments ago my pc was updating to windows 11 but I accidentally powered it off during the update now when i go to turn it on again it shuts off and powers on over and over i cant even see the monitor turn on bc it’s happening so quick is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Pc powering on and off after accidental shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc powering on and off after accidental shut down: So a few moments ago my pc was updating to windows 11 but I accidentally powered it off during the update now when i go to turn it on again it shuts off and powers on over and over i cant even see the monitor turn on bc it’s happening so quick is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Pc powering on and off after accidental shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. HD's will not power down

HD's will not power down: HD's will no longer power down, likely following a win update, system drivers/Bios updated from mobo support Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19042.867 Motherboard Gigabyte Z37 Aorus K3-CF Bios F14 Nvidia GeForce GTX1650 5x sata HD's. Only business...
  7. Windows 10 PC powers on by itself after hibernating, stays off if shut down

Windows 10 PC powers on by itself after hibernating, stays off if shut down: I have a self-built PC, motherboard: Biostar TPower I55 CPU: Core I5 750 @ 2.67Ghz Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17763 When the PC is shut down completely, using "Shut down" from the start menu, the PC stays turned off. When the PC is hibernated, using "Hibernate" from the...
  8. Shut down/Power off

Shut down/Power off: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 home. When I choose start/shut down, it closes everything and screen goes blank, but won't power down (off). It used to work. I have to manually turn it off....
  9. Turn off power strip after computer shut down

Turn off power strip after computer shut down: Hi, I posted earlier. I have a Dell Inspiron 3670 with Windows 10. When I turn off the computer (hit windows logo, hit the power button, hit shut down) after the computer screen is off (screen black) the power light stays on and the small light indicating internal hard...
  10. Laptop doesn't turn itself off after shutting down

Laptop doesn't turn itself off after shutting down: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and when I try to shut down the OS safely shuts down but the laptop stays on meaning I have to turn it off manually (hold the power button). I have tried turning off hybrid shutdown but this hasn't helped. How do I fix this? 10443