Windows 10: Windows10 for a new build

Discus and support Windows10 for a new build in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking to build a new desktop PC. Should I get the OEM or Retail for Windows10 HOME? Which version can be upgraded to Windows10 Pro? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TryingSomethingNew#face, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows10 for a new build

Hello,

I am looking to build a new desktop PC. Should I get the OEM or Retail for Windows10 HOME? Which version can be upgraded to Windows10 Pro?

I am also looking into running a dual boot with Windows10 and Linux on the same OS drive. Will Windows10 pose any issues if either OS is installed first?

Thank you

:)

TryingSomethingNew#face, Jun 15, 2019
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Durvelle27, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Windows10 for a new build

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 for a new build

1. Windows10 for a new build - Similar Threads - Windows10 build

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Freshly build PC reboots-/shuts down immediately after booting into the bootalbe windows10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freshly build PC reboots-/shuts down immediately after booting into the bootalbe windows10...: Hello,ive this weird problem my pc shutsdown when i try to install windows on it. its a fresh build ant the ssd have never been touched before.already tried to boot into another ssd where windows was already installed and it still reboots immediately when the windows logo is...
  4. Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues: Hi folks, Basically I have built a new machine with the up coming Microsoft Flight Simulator coming up in the 18th August. I have put in a lot of prep to get everything happening, finally put the new machine together last week. I9-9900k, z390 Rog Gaming Mobo, and some other...
  5. access denied on local network in windows10 pro build 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access denied on local network in windows10 pro build 2004: I am using 5 system in my office all are running windows 10 pro build 2004, I have formated one system and installed latest windows10 pro build 2004 after downloading latest iso from MS with clean stall, My other 4 system has been updated from build 1909 to 2004 so I dont...
  6. Getting error during Build Upgrade on my Laptops from Windows7 to Windows 10 and Windows10...

Getting error during Build Upgrade on my Laptops from Windows7 to Windows 10 and Windows10...: Hello Team, I am getting the below error during the build update of Windows Machines. below are the error message I am getting when the process reaches 30% on windows 7 to upgrade to windows 10 we get below error. & While upgrading For the Windows 10 build...
  7. Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363: Bluetooth toggle on/off not showing in Action Memu or Devices setting windows10 build 18363 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-toggle-onoff-not-showing-in-action-memu/98f454b7-34f7-4d43-a0c6-ad33fb4eb2ee
  8. Windows10 - build 19013... is activated but shows evaluation copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 - build 19013... is activated but shows evaluation copy: Hi, after my last upgrade [Windows10 - build 19013.vb_release.191025-1609] I have the evaluation copy label, but my copy is already activated. This proposed solution was useless. [ATTACH] Than you in advance for your help...
  9. Hellow r windows10 do i have the latest OS build of 1909? 18363.476

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hellow r windows10 do i have the latest OS build of 1909? 18363.476: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/buyingaspaceship [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvhgdm/hellow_r_windows10_do_i_have_the_latest_os_build/
  10. how to preload windows10 on systems we build.

how to preload windows10 on systems we build.: We are building systems for resale and need to know a simple way to "pre install" windows 10 so that the customer can complete the install, enter the COA etc.. I did this long ago when I was working in IT but that was XP. My research has pointed to using Microsoft MDT and...