Windows 10: Windows10 freeze

Discus and support Windows10 freeze in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for my bad english. Since some months, am getting a problem with windows10... every time i use my laptop, it freeze the program or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nexuswolf, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Nexuswolf Win User

Windows10 freeze

First of all, sorry for my bad english.
    Since some months, am getting a problem with windows10... every time i use my laptop, it freeze the program or folder, whatever am on (it doesn't become white like regular crash or freeze) it become unclickable, but the monent i click on the background, it plays normally. I'll give you an example to explain a bit clearer, am on youtube suddenly chrome become unclickable and everything freeze, the sound continue to play normally... i click on the windows task bar or desktop or whatever in the background then youtube video on chrome stops freezing and plays normally... and this happens on everything folders and even thw desktop itself freeze where i cant drag anything on it ... each time i have to press random keyboards keys so it could works normally for some minutes before feeezing again..

I saw a guy who had the same problem on windows website, but nobody really helped him:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-5f9b94f521a4

Anybody know what to do to save me a lot of time please?

:)

Nexuswolf, Jul 1, 2019

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 freeze

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 freeze

1. Windows10 freeze - Similar Threads - Windows10 freeze

2. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.: Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any issues, but if you try to join any on-line meeting using anything that will require microphone, speakers and camera, then this...
  3. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.: Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any issues, but if you try to join any on-line meeting using anything that will require microphone, speakers and camera, then this...
  4. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notification freezes on Screen in Windows10 and It does not go away until the system is...

Notification freezes on Screen in Windows10 and It does not go away until the system is...: Dear Community, We have a user with Windows 10 who is having this weird issue randomly. Sometimes when he/she receives an outlook application email, its notification freezes on screen, It does not always happen all the time but instead it's a random issue. Once it freezes...
  6. Seems like Windows10 or my PC runs out of memory and forces apps to shutdown and freeze for...

Seems like Windows10 or my PC runs out of memory and forces apps to shutdown and freeze for...: This problem started like 1-2 weeks ago. I have no idea what can cause this. I didn't install anything unusual just some software for my studies such as Cisco Packet Tracer, some IDEs, etc. To describe: Browser windows goes off and says something like "this page is unable...
  7. Windows10 freezes

Windows10 freezes: Hi, Recently I have up-to-dated windows to 2004 version. My PC used to run flawlessly before I updated, but now it sucks. There has to be a bug in the software which I could not figure out. Most probably the problem does not raise from hardware as the software before 2004...
  8. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...
  9. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...
  10. Windows10 2004 update CONSTANTLY freezing laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 2004 update CONSTANTLY freezing laptop: I have a basic Lenovo laptop that I use for web browsing only. I have windows updates blocked at the router level since there is no way to turn them off with the "home edition" of windows because I don't want or ever need any updates. I was running 1909 and decided to...