Windows 10: Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install

Discus and support Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear All, I had brought a dell laptop which came in with HDD and has Windows 10 Home along with. I am planning to move out to SSD as the processing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SubarnaMukherjee, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install

Dear All,

I had brought a dell laptop which came in with HDD and has Windows 10 Home along with. I am planning to move out to SSD as the processing is really slow.

Could someone tell how do I use the same orginal windows 10 home in the laptop once ssd installed.

I tried searching for iso's with windows 10 home but did not find anything which came from Microsoft.

I would need some suggestions here, how that can be done. Would windows 10Normal One installing take up the key or do i need to install windows 10 home only?

Thanks in Advance :-

:)

SubarnaMukherjee, Sep 13, 2020
  2. dekanako Win User

Can't detect SSD when Installing windows10

Hi guys i recently bought my Lenovo y520 gaming laptop,one time I've load my bios default settings , so now my SSD aren't detectable when I want to install windows10 any suggestions!!

Sorry for my English

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

dekanako, Sep 13, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install

1. Windows10 Home Reactivating post ssd install - Similar Threads - Windows10 Home Reactivating

2. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  3. Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in Reactivating Windows10 ProductKey: Having problem in reactivating windows10 product key after hardware change and the message I received was my product key was blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-reactivating-windows10-productkey/1ba424cd-f9d6-428c-a9d6-abc25adb9e5b
  4. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 installation on new SSD: Hi, i purchased dell inspiron 7000 series laptop which came with licensed windows. It came with 128 gb SSD. Now i have changed and upgraded SSD. If i install windows 10 same version now which came with my laptop, will it get licensed automatically or that option was only...
  5. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 installation on new SSD: Hi, i purchased dell inspiron 7000 series laptop which came with licensed windows. It came with 128 gb SSD. Now i have changed and upgraded SSD. If i install windows 10 same version now which came with my laptop, will it get licensed automatically or that option was only...
  6. Windows10 installation on new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Installing Windows10 onto new SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows10 onto new SSD: I recently built a new PC, and used the SSD from my prior build in this one so I had Windows and didn't lose any files. I have another PC fully built, but no operation system installed on the brand new SSD for it. Do I NEED to download the ISO files onto a USB Drive and...
  8. Windows10 Home install

Windows10 Home install: I get a continue loop of this phrase "Making sure you are ready to install." this phrase has been on my computer screen for over three hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-home-install/8ab1a76f-0222-48ba-bec8-ec09ce69567f
  9. Reactive windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactive windows10: I've change windows 10 pro from x64 to x86, Now windows doesn't activate again, "we can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device.if you think it wasn't used on another device select Troubleshoot blew.(0xc004c020)", and I...
  10. installation of windows10 home single languge

installation of windows10 home single languge: my windows is not activating even though I installed windows 10 home singe language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-windows10-home-single-languge/9f796415-fd36-4bda-a307-0ea1f1219a49