Windows 10: Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Discus and support Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnnyFRX, May 1, 2019.

1. JohnnyFRX Win User

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the 0x803F7001 error.

Please assist.

:)

JohnnyFRX, May 1, 2019

2. Windows7 Enterprise to Windows10 Home

I have a copy of Windows 7 Enterprise from when I was a student and would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Home. I know I don't qualify for the free upgrade, I'm a-ok with that, and I'm totally willing to pay for a license key. I have two questions.

1) Can I upgrade directly from Win7E to Win10H with a properly purchased license? I'd rather not perform a clean install if I don't have to.

2) Where can I purchase a license for Windows7 Home from the microsoft website? It seems that every link I try either suggests the free upgrade or just wants me to purchase a device with Windows pre-installed. It looks like I can purchase one from another
    retailer, but I'd be surprised if there weren't a way to purchase a simple license key directly from Microsoft.

SkylarRagan, May 1, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 1, 2019
  4. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Can I Upgrade from Enterprise 32 bit to 64 bit on recent purchase

I recently purchased a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise 32bit installed (activated) and would like to upgrade to 64bit in able to allow the system to see 8GB of RAM. 32bit can only see 4GB but 64bit will allow for an upgrade to 8GB.

I would like to do this upgrade but since I purchased the system with Ent32 installed and activated I would like to make sure I do not have to purchase a new key when doing the upgrade. to Ent64. I have no reason to think there is anything out of order with my current key but since I didn't install it....

Can anyone tell me how to do this without any grief? There have been no hardware upgrades and when 64 is installed the RAM will of course be increased to 8 by replacing both modules.

I am hoping it is a simple reinstall from ISO and their system will validate it not caring that it is now 64 bit but would like to have some input to save me hassles.

Thanks for your assistance, in advance!
    Coop

Constantly upgrading Dell D630's and D830's
    currently

2007 Dell D830,
    PM965
    T9300, 2.5GHz Core2duo
    4GB DDR2 6700
    Windows10 Enterprise 32bit

cooper barrett, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

1. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased - Similar Threads - Windows10 Home Enterprise

2. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise: Hi everyone, I have a Surface Pro 9 which came with Windows 11 Home edition. I would like to upgrade this to Windows 11 Enterprise. I own a Windows 11 Pro Licence. I am also entitled to use Windows 11 Enterprise through our M365 E3 Subscription. I thought I could just remove...
  3. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise: Hi everyone, I have a Surface Pro 9 which came with Windows 11 Home edition. I would like to upgrade this to Windows 11 Enterprise. I own a Windows 11 Pro Licence. I am also entitled to use Windows 11 Enterprise through our M365 E3 Subscription. I thought I could just remove...
  4. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight: I was using a Win 10 Home activated through my Microsoft account happily for a few months on this new PC, but today I got the "Activate Windows" in the lower right corner of my screen, when going into the settings it now says Windows 10 Enterprise, Not activated. After a...
  6. Purchased Windows10 Pro license and trying to upgrade from Win10 Home Insider Preview

Purchased Windows10 Pro license and trying to upgrade from Win10 Home Insider Preview: Hey everyone, Inadvertently got myself "stuck" during an upgrade. My Win10 machine has been on a Win10 Home setup for several years - I upgraded from Win8.1 with the free Win10 upgrade as soon as they were available a few years ago. Anyways, I wanted to upgrade to a...
  7. Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key

Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key: [ATTACH] I need help in finding the product key for Windows 10 enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-windows10-enterprise-and-need-product/6c4dafa8-ed48-4288-ab6b-db479e597f45"
  8. Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3

Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3: I have a pc with Home on it and trying to upgrade it to Enterprise E3 which is associated to my azure active directory. I haven't been able to activate enterprise, any help?...
  9. upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??

upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??: Upgrade steps needed …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-wtn-home-enterprise/1932eb9a-cdc4-4c97-aa5b-6ed46d5f5b6a
  10. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 home to windows10 enterprise upgrade