Windows 10: Windows10: how to check where power is coming from

Discus and support Windows10: how to check where power is coming from in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, from a few days my Dell laptop does not charge the battery when docked. I checked BIOS at power ON and it states that battery is excellent, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by regressist, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Windows10: how to check where power is coming from

Hi all, from a few days my Dell laptop does not charge the battery when docked. I checked BIOS at power ON and it states that battery is excellent, it is charging and the power is coming from the adapter, 130W. Nevertheless when Windows 10 takes off the pc runs on battery and does not charge it, eventually switching off.Is there any setting which allows me to monitor/fix this very annoying issue?Thanks in advance to whomever will reply

:)

regressist, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

Windows10: how to check where power is coming from

1. Windows10: how to check where power is coming from - Similar Threads - Windows10 check where

2. Windows10: how to check where power is coming from

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows10: how to check where power is coming from: Hi all, from a few days my Dell laptop does not charge the battery when docked. I checked BIOS at power ON and it states that battery is excellent, it is charging and the power is coming from the adapter, 130W. Nevertheless when Windows 10 takes off the pc runs on battery and...
  3. Windows10: how to check where power is coming from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10: how to check where power is coming from: Hi all, from a few days my Dell laptop does not charge the battery when docked. I checked BIOS at power ON and it states that battery is excellent, it is charging and the power is coming from the adapter, 130W. Nevertheless when Windows 10 takes off the pc runs on battery and...
  4. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  5. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  6. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to find where macro is coming from

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find where macro is coming from: submitted by /u/Mythril_Zombie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egnwxg/how_to_find_where_macro_is_coming_from/
  8. Where does this come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does this come from?: Where does this come from? What program causes it? [img] 79990
  9. Where are these folders coming from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are these folders coming from?: Hi everyone Does anyone know where these folders are coming from. They are all named MSIxxxx.tmp. They seem to be empty even when I deselect 'hide system files' in Folder Options. I delete them from outside of Windows 10 but they keep coming back. There are currently 21 of...
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...