Windows 10: Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN

Discus and support Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am using windows10 in ASUS laptop, i was switched my laptop from normal mode to safe mode without change login passwordpassword. The login... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chirag1309, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN

Hello,

I am using windows10 in ASUS laptop, i was switched my laptop from normal mode to safe mode without change login passwordpassword. The login password is numbers /PIN and in safe mode not accept PIN please support me to resolve this problem...

Already gone through Troubleshoot>Advance Options >Startup Setting >Restart and then F5 and F6 but not working.

Thanks in advance

:)

Chirag1309, Nov 13, 2019

2. Stuck in diagnostic mode, PIN # not accepted, please help

I had no issues with my computer prior. I simply was following some online suggestions for ways to reduce lag in an online game we like to play. The suggestion was to turn diagnostic mode on, which I did. I shut my computer off and when I turned it back on and entered my PIN # it said it was incorrect, yet, it is indeed correct. This started a week worth of nonstop research on how to undo this mess. I can hold the shift key down while restarting my computer and I get a blue screen where I have several options. I have tried restarting my computer to previous version, does not work. I have gone to troubleshooting, advance, options and I get to the point that I can see a list of options like safe mode and etc. but cannot click on any options in the list, instead it says restart computer to get me to those options which when I restart takes me right back to the Windows login screen. I tried to pull up command prompt and it asks for my PIN # which it will not accept. I click on forgot password and it restarts PC and takes me right back to the windows login screen where my PIN is still not accepted. I try to get to safe mode, it asks for the user account and then the PIN # that again, it will not accept. I have turned the PC on and off 3 times to start the auto repair and it just takes me to the same screen as holding down the shift key when restarting. I don't know what else to do, I cannot get to safe mode because it requires a PIN # that it does not accept, I cannot get into command prompt because it requires a PIN # that again says is incorrect, I cannot get anywhere with any of the online options or directions I see that works for many people. WHAT DO I DO? Any help or suggestions??

thytaysmom, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN

Safe Mode _ Incorrect Pin

im in safe mode and windows wont accept my pin, it says incorrect password although its the correct one.

in normal mode it works normally

DerarTarshihi, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN

1. Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN - Similar Threads - Windows10 Exit Safe

2. Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode: Lenovo Ideapad S145 w Windows 10. 3 month old machine for my son to use for school. He set up a PIN and everything was working great until this week when his "5" button started to work only intermittently. His PIN included a 5 so I changed his PIN to something else, which...
  3. windows10 safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 safe mode: Hi can anyone help please. My Lenovo laptop is in safe mode and I can't release it. Have tried various ways all to fix the problem with no joy. About to put laptop under car wheel....
  4. windows10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 in safe mode: I wish to buy an external DVD writer for my laptop running in windows 10S. Is this possible ? or will w10S prevent me from doing this [ ie stop me from loading drivers/software]....
  5. How to exit safe mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to exit safe mode?: Hi. After starting AMD CLEANUP UTILITY it went into safe mode. In safe mode WNDOWS asks me for a password that is not present. All the advice on my computer that I found does not work because the COMMAND LINE does not start, it only goes to the blue screen for selecting the...
  6. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept: Please follow this method for stuck out from safe mode where PIN is not accepting. Type bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot and hit enter Key.[ATTACH]...
  7. Safe mode windows will not accept my pin????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe mode windows will not accept my pin????: I am trying to delete a Mcfee program which { am having a problem with,only I need to get into safe mode to get rid of it I get into the login screen and windows will not accept my pin ??? What's going on ?You would think that once you change your password/pin it would apply...
  8. Cannot exit safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot exit safe mode.: I somehow managed to lock myself into safe mode. I restart and I am back in safe mode. I always logged in with a PIN but the safe mode won't let me and is asking me for my local password which I do not know....
  9. How to exit Safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to exit Safe mode: Hello! How to exit Safe mode if password was forgotten? I entered mode without network. Done many things to reset password using cmd and registry from bootable USB, but without result. Left Dart to use, but I need a big USB to save files. Also changed account...
  10. How to exit from Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to exit from Safe Mode: So I was trying to get into safe mode and was looking online how to do it. Here I came across that you can access safe mode by running msconfig and selecting safe boot. PC restarted and went into safe mode but soon I find myself unable to log in from the sign in page ( I...