Windows 10: Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time.

Discus and support Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to disable the 3 words that appear each time. Martin. 172028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martinki, Jan 10, 2021.

1. martinki Win User

Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time.

I need to disable the 3 words that appear each time.

Martin.

:)

martinki, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 10, 2021
  3. JOE1865 Win User
    Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time.

unwanted word suggestions appearing

Suddenly word suggestions are appearing on every site I type anything in(including this one). Cannot find a way or place to disable them. Any suggestions are welcome. they're most annoying. Have no idea where they are coming from.

klaro 1590, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time.

1. Windows10 I want to disable 3 words that appear each time. - Similar Threads - Windows10 disable words

2. I want to disable Windows + L key on Windows10 LTSC but still want to have the Lock option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to disable Windows + L key on Windows10 LTSC but still want to have the Lock option...: Is there an option or a setting on Windows 10 LTSC that disables Windows+L key but still have the Lock option on the start menu to lock it manually ? I can disable Win+L key using GPO and regedit but it completely disables the Lock key and there is no way to lock the...
  3. I want to disable Windows + L key on Windows10 LTSC but still want to have the Lock option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to disable Windows + L key on Windows10 LTSC but still want to have the Lock option...: Is there an option or a setting on Windows 10 LTSC that disables Windows+L key but still have the Lock option on the start menu to lock it manually ? I can disable Win+L key using GPO and regedit but it completely disables the Lock key and there is no way to lock the...
  4. I want to disable Windows + L key on Windows10 LTSC but still want to have the Lock option...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem: So I had just build my first gaming rig and I was super excited to use it. I have a GTX 1660 super, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, an Auros 450 motherboard, and I forget the RAM I put in (sorry, I honestly don't remember the brand but I think that's irrelevant). I ripped the...
  6. Each time I try to download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I try to download.: No matter where I try to download something, it says "couldn't download virus scan failed. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-try-to-download/d11c5a89-f658-46e5-ab73-1c8127ed04e5
  7. bluetooth not appearing in windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth not appearing in windows10: hello, I recently upgraded my OS from windows 7 to latest windows 10 on my Dell n5010. It did go well until i found out that bluetooth is not appearing in setting or anywhere. I Will specify that it was there in my windows 7 version. but after upgrade, I'm not able to pair a...
  8. windows10 drivers kotion each g2000

windows10 drivers kotion each g2000: is there a driver that supports kotion each g2000 for windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-drivers-kotion-each-g2000/d20217fd-241a-44c5-865e-05883efd96ae
  9. I only want word

I only want word: I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still have the discs, it was a one time purchase. Why is it a yearly subscription now? I'm now wondering if I should just get my...
  10. Windows 10 wants to reconfigure Windows Office 2007 Word each time

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 wants to reconfigure Windows Office 2007 Word each time: On my new HP computer with Windows 10, I installed Windows Office 2007. All seems compatible, except every time I open any Word file, even the same one again, it takes several seconds to reconfigure file before it will open. Is there any way around this? 93580