Windows 10: Windows10 Installation fail

Discus and support Windows10 Installation fail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried repeatedly to install Windows 10 only to have it "undo" the changes. the troble shooting gives me this link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColletteRance, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Windows10 Installation fail

I have tried repeatedly to install Windows 10 only to have it "undo" the changes. the troble shooting gives me this link go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=528892 which goes no place. Previous version is Windows 7. The hardware exceeds minimum requirements

:)

ColletteRance, Jan 30, 2020
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jan 30, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

Windows10 Installation fail

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Installation fail

1. Windows10 Installation fail - Similar Threads - Windows10 Installation fail

2. windows10 KB5034763 update fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows10 KB5034763 update fail: 2024- 02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems KB5034763 update fail on my laptop. The update package can be downloaded successfully and I click power button update and restart to update. The update will fail when 94 percent of update is...
  3. SOLVED-Windows10 to 11 upgrade fail during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED-Windows10 to 11 upgrade fail during installation: I was trying to upgrade my windows 10 to 11 for a few days without much luck. The update was telling me that my laptop was suitable for a W11 upgrade however every time I tried, I would get an error half way into installation, saying that the "installation failed", followed...
  4. SOLVED-Windows10 to 11 upgrade fail during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED-Windows10 to 11 upgrade fail during installation: I was trying to upgrade my windows 10 to 11 for a few days without much luck. The update was telling me that my laptop was suitable for a W11 upgrade however every time I tried, I would get an error half way into installation, saying that the "installation failed" followed by...
  5. "Windows10 install

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows10 install: "Windows10 DVD wth product key ready install error OX800F0830-OX20003 appears and says it has set my PC back to were it was before I started. I am already running windows 10 system I downloaded from microsoft online earlier, , so can I just place the 25 no authentication key...
  6. installing windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows10: while installing windows10 using usb drive process stops during collecting info. I tried a few times but could not finish collecting info. How can I proceed with installation...
  7. Windows10 Fails to Complete Install on New Hard Drive

Windows10 Fails to Complete Install on New Hard Drive: Recently the HD on my Lenovo Thinkcenter Edge 71/1578 desktop died. I bought a replacement new hard drive and, following the directions on the MS site, created a USB with an installation of Windows10 1909. The installation beings just fine; I select Windows10 pro [which...
  8. windows10 install

windows10 install: I installed win10 on my desktop now I want to install it on my laptop which is currently running windows 7, do I need to spend another $200 to to this or can I use the key with my desktop install?...
  9. Installing Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows10: I have a lightly used HP laptop with XP installed. Can I install Windows 10? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows10/ed906a7e-30d1-46c7-a935-bf6afafd6932"
  10. Windows10 update fails

Windows10 update fails: Every time Windows 10 tries to update, it fails and restores to the previous version. When I try to manually update, the message I get is "The device or network connection that the shortcut "Windows Update.lnk" refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly...