Windows 10: windows10 keeps blue screening on startup

Discus and support windows10 keeps blue screening on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iLikeYaCutG-_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iLikeYaCutG-_, Apr 5, 2021.

1. windows10 keeps blue screening on startup

/u/iLikeYaCutG-_, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

windows10 keeps blue screening on startup

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

windows10 keeps blue screening on startup

1. windows10 keeps blue screening on startup - Similar Threads - windows10 keeps blue

2. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  3. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  4. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10 frequent blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 frequent blue screen: Recently, I bought a monitor, and the blue screen appeared frequently. The error causes of the blue screen are different each time.The following are the last two minidump files. Can you help me to find the reason and...
  6. Windows10 frequent blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 frequent blue screen: Recently, I bought a monitor, and the blue screen appeared frequently. The error causes of the blue screen are different each time.The following are the last two minidump files. Can you help me to find the reason and...
  7. Windows10 frequent blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows10 keeps blue screening WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows10 keeps blue screening WATCHDOG VIOLATION: hi i have recently got this problem where i was playing gta and my pc just got the bsod. I restarted it and it kept on blue screening on startup. It showed "dpc_watchdog_violation" I've tried everything, troubleshooting the problem, etc. submitted by /u/iLikeYaCutG-_...
  9. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...
  10. Windows10 Blue Screen Lockup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 Blue Screen Lockup: Hello my Lenovo ideapad locked up on the blue screen. Typically when this happens once 109% is reached the system reboots and away I go. This time it just sits there at 100% for hours [2nd time I let it go 2 hrs before I turned it off] and then I power cycle and it works for...