Windows 10: Windows10 language option installation problem

Discus and support Windows10 language option installation problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-language-option-installation-problem/e0774a04-dc0b-4472-aeba-7f8a34c857e7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by snKso2ldpOxm2n, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Windows10 language option installation problem

Cortana

:)

snKso2ldpOxm2n, Apr 16, 2020

2. Using the Windows setup I get conflicting language problems

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below suggestions and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change Clock, Language and region.

Step 1: Follow the steps to select default language:

• In the search box, type
        Control Panel

• Select Clock, Language and Region.

• Select English (United State).
    If you want to remove any other language that you don't want then refer to the below steps.

To remove Language:

• Click on the language
      that you want to remove.

• Select Remove option available above the language options.

Step 2: Follow the steps to select default location:

• In the search box, type
        Control Panel

• Select Clock, Language and Region.

• Select Location on the bottom of the left navigation pane.

• Under the Home location from the drop down select
        United State.

• Click Apply and
        OK.

Step 3: Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Click on the Notification Center available on system tray and select
            All settings.

• Next select Time and Language.

• Select Region and language.

• Next click on Add language.

• Select English or German as your prefer language from the list and click ok.

You may also download the ISO file from the following link and install Windows 10.

Download Windows 10

For more information, you may refer the following link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Cortana Language: No option for English - United States

Hi Randy,

There are few languages that Windows 10 has pre-installed in the system itself. We suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow these steps below to locate the language:

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.
    If you cannot find the language, you can download a language pack for Windows 10 on this link:

Language packs

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Windows10 language option installation problem

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 language option installation problem

1. Windows10 language option installation problem - Similar Threads - Windows10 language option

2. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  3. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  4. Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update: I've no idea what went wrong. On any of the browsers I have Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome when I open each and/or click a link the language displayed in the software menus is likely to be either what I have optioned English Australia / English or any other language...
  5. Problem with installation options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installation options: Split from this thread. i dont know how to pick where i need to install my game it says this Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  6. Unable to Install a Language Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Install a Language Option: Hi I have installed Indic font and use Windows+Spacebar to regularly switch languages in various applications. Now I see one extra option under US Keyboard Kannada How do I get rid of that. the marked one in the picture [ATTACH]...
  7. Language Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Option: I have three preferred languages on my Windows 10 system, i.e. English South Africa, English United States and Afrikaans in that order. I would like my calendar and maybe some other apps to be in Afrikaans, and everything else in English. Is there some setting somewhere that...
  8. No option to set display language once language pack is installed?

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to set display language once language pack is installed?: Hey guys We had devices that were imaged using the US version of the ISO. I have since installed the GB-en language pack from the VL site for 1809, however once installed, it does not give me the option to set the display language to GB English? Even after a reboot? [img]...
  9. Language options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language options: I often need to switch quickly between UK English and two other languages, for which I use the Windows key and space bar. US English keeps reappearing, even though I've removed it. This means I have to click through two English options to get to the other languages, which is...
  10. Can't install language option.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't install language option.: [img] "Something happens and we couldn't install a feature" message appears after clicking on any button of the Language Option. 95853