Windows 10: windows10 latest upgrade

Discus and support windows10 latest upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; once again true to form , the latest upgrade is causing me many issues and i cant use my computer because now i cant connect to the internet and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ernietylerVT, Jan 31, 2021.

1. windows10 latest upgrade

once again true to form , the latest upgrade is causing me many issues and i cant use my computer because now i cant connect to the internet and it says i need to sign in to use the features , but when i click on sign in here , it says error ,, so i cant sign in to my own computer anymore ,, i have tried all the trouble shooters but they dont help , so as a last resort i decided to go back to the previous version ,, and i chose to defer updates ,, but when i turn on my computer again it continues to download and install the new upgrade , so i now once again thanks to microsoft have a computer that i cant use , please tell me who owns the computer , me or you ,,it seems to me that each year microsoft go out of their way to annoy people and drive them away from using windows 10 ,,i also remember the time that before you installed any major upgrade you did a compatibility test to check for any possible problems ,, but now you just choose to cause so much sorrow and pain ,, any help would be greatly appreciated ,,surely you must be aware of issues before you launch these upgrades ,,

:)

ernietylerVT, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

windows10 upgrade

Hi,

It is possible that the
    drivers are outdated
    and the
    update components
    were corrupted during the update/upgrade. Kindly perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your icons and applications. To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Method 4: Reset Windows Update
    Components.

For more information and steps regarding on resetting the
    Update Components, kindly refer to
    How do I reset Windows
    Update Components.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Not able to update Windows10 From 10240 to latest version

while update through the Download Windows 10

we are facing the error code as 0xc1900208

kindly do the need full to resolve the issue ASAP

due to this issue i doesn't got any latest patches.

i tried below steps and no luck it doesn't work

Method 1

A. Check whether the Windows date and Time set to Automatic and synced.

B. Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.

C. Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

D. Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

Method 2

This issue might also occur due to corruption in Windows Update component files. I suggest you to reset Windows Update component. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• Stop the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.

• net stop bits

• net stop wuauserv

• net stop appidsvc

• net stop cryptsvc

• Rename the software distribution folders backup copies. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.

• Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak

• Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

• Restart the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.

• net start bits

• net start wuauserv

• net start appidsvc

• net start cryptsvc
    5. Restart your PC and check if it works this time when you try to update.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

Veera RajKumar, Jan 31, 2021
  4. windows10 latest upgrade

Problem upgrading to Windows10 from Windows7 Ultimate

Hi,

This issue may arise due to the corruptions in upgrade components and as an initial troubleshooting step.

I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and
    Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Check if issue persists.

Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows
    Update Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download
    media creation tool
    and install Windows 10 using the tool and see if it helps.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

windows10 latest upgrade

1. windows10 latest upgrade - Similar Threads - windows10 latest upgrade

2. Windows10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 upgrade: Hi, I am upgrading my PC to windows10. While upgrading OS administrators and user management will change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-upgrade/d34ff005-ad8d-4c48-ae1e-7a83865a0d4c
  3. Windows10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Upgrade: The windows 10 upgrade gets stuck on 91% completed. Any ideas why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-upgrade/13f71c31-ce82-4a95-a207-4d7709288b4a
  4. Latest upgrade

Latest upgrade: My latest upgrade from Microsoft prevents me from accessing my picture files when using my publisher program, can I get help with the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade/f0fe42f6-71a3-44dc-930b-b9a746831075
  5. Windows10 upgrade

Windows10 upgrade: Was upgrading from windows 7 Ultimate was at 27% when got a message "dwn.exe - system error" - went on to say buffer overflow. Would not continue the upgrade - actually froze - and had to revert to Windows 7. Any ideas?...
  6. windows10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 upgrade: after updating to windows10 from windows7 Im unable to install audio software. drivers install but no software.idt srs control panel, dtx control panel will not install i had to go back to windows7 now they work...
  7. Latest autoupdate of Windows10 to 19092

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest autoupdate of Windows10 to 19092: My PC automatically updated last night to 19092 and my Bluetooth device failed to detect any device. After reinstalling drivers and not fixing the problem, I uninstalled the last update and restricted all further updates for 35 days. All my Bluetooth problems are resolved!...
  8. upgrade Windows10

upgrade Windows10: Dear all, I've an ASUS Vivotab 400 with OS Windows 8.1. By downloading and running the Windows 10-upgradeassistant it seems all OK. When installation is ready, it has to restart. but restart is still in Windows 8.1. Who knows what to do? thanks, Herman...
  9. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  10. Upgrading Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading Windows10: My Windows10 is currently version 1607 and I would like to upgrade to version 1703 but as a complete novice and 85 years old I am concerned that if I click "Upgrade" I will be faced with a lot of technical jargon to deal with. Is the upgrading difficult or would I be able to...