Windows 10: Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

Discus and support Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I am having problems setting up my webcam to my pc.I went through many possible fixes that were offered online/youtube...]Although my situation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pk10111, Jun 6, 2021.

1. pk10111 Win User

Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

Hello,I am having problems setting up my webcam to my pc.I went through many possible fixes that were offered online/youtube...]Although my situation seems to be the first of its case as I could not findanyone with the exact same problem... Below I will attach screen shots that may help you understand my situation better...1. Here is just the message when I try and check my webcam using the windows camera app2. My Device Manager doesn't show a camera icon -- instead my webcam when plugged into my usb portsshows under "Other devices" two show for the audio & video2b. Here is the message w

:)

pk10111, Jun 6, 2021

2. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked

CaseyClark1, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Why doesn't my Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connect to Zoom or Facebook etc... but only works in stand alone mode.

KennethBrock, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

Logitech C920 Webcam

I've just noticed that the Windows Firewall includes an item called "Windows Camera"

Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues... [​IMG]

- I wasn't aware that this even existed..
    - is it possible that the Logitech Webcam software is defaulting to this location?

BugMeister, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

1. Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues... - Similar Threads - Windows10 Logitech C920s

2. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  3. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  4. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  6. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  7. Logitech c920s not working

8. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910: I feel a bit embarrassed with my down to earth question: I was perfectly enjoying my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 on my previous computer operated by Windows 7. Having connected it on my new computer, operated by Windows 10 it is still working just fine, alas, I cannot find...
  9. Logitech C920 Webcam issues

Logitech C920 Webcam issues: So I have an odd issue. My webcam had been working fine on my Windows 10 desktop computer until a month or two ago. Now when I plug it in it shows up under Imaging Devices on the device manager, however the webcam does not turn on when opened up in skype, discord, OBS etc....
  10. Logitech C170 webcam Issue

Logitech C170 webcam Issue: Logitech webcam C170 was working nicely on my PC with Windows 10. Suddenly it stopped working. When I try to start a hangout, the camera icon keeps blinking, and cannot capture the picture. Don't understand what's happening....