Windows 10: Windows10 Mail

Discus and support Windows10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When is Microsoft going to upgrade the Win10 Mail program,so that we can send an email to multiple recipients???,this seems to be so silly and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alwinder, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Alwinder Win User

Windows10 Mail

When is Microsoft going to upgrade the Win10 Mail program,so that we can send an email to multiple recipients???,this seems to be so silly and preposterous that we have to send emails one at the time,and makes it so difficult to use this Mail program,and Microsoft is soooo behind the times...... Windows10 Mail d314d7cd-561d-406d-8a27-5eca7a738291?upload=true.gif

:)

Alwinder, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Windows10 Mail

Mail on windows10 : email account will not sync.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact error are you receiving when you try to sync the mails?
    • Does this issue persist in all e-mail account?

I suggest you to refer to the below given article to configure the account with Mail app and re-configure it and check if it helps:

Outlook help - Office Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear (setting) button in left panel in Mail app.
    • Click or tap on Account in right panel.
    • Click or tap on the Account that is not syncing.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 Mail

1. Windows10 Mail - Similar Threads - Windows10 Mail

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  4. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Mail: Dumb question; How do I find Sent Mail in Windows help for Windows 10 please? I reset my pooter and it went missing from Window Mail.Errol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/1f28bccb-7e6b-49e1-98e5-29c3c5359d94
  5. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 Mail: Dumb question; How do I find Sent Mail in Windows help for Windows 10 please? I reset my pooter and it went missing from Window Mail.Errol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-mail/1f28bccb-7e6b-49e1-98e5-29c3c5359d94
  6. Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Disable Windows10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts ....." message.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Windows10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts ....." message.: How to disable the message that shows every time windows 10 mail is opened - "we couldn't access your contacts, please check your contacts privacy settings to make sure you've given access to mail and calendar"I have checked, it is correct not allowed / blocked so how to...
  8. How to turn off windows10 Mail automatic replies from my account & notification bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off windows10 Mail automatic replies from my account & notification bar: Everytime, open "Mail" ,the notification bar is always showing . then i clicked "Turn off", "Dismiss" or switch to "Automatic replies " to turn off it . but it does not work. when i re-open "Mail" ....
  9. Migrate from Windws Live Mail to Windows10 Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrate from Windws Live Mail to Windows10 Mail: My PC has just forced an update toWindows10 which hast stopped Live Mail sending to or receiving from my BT.com email accounts. Can I:* transfer accounts Windows 10 Mail app* transfer stored emails to Mail* get Live Mail working under Windows 10?Or do I uninstall the...
  10. Windows10 Mail on two computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Mail on two computers: I am setting up a new computer to replace my old one. The old one has Windows 10 Mail and I need some of those emails on the new computer. How do I get there?...