Windows 10: Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating

Discus and support Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Tried multiple ways to fix this issue where none of my Microsoft store apps update they are either pending or downloading but doingnothing and i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaxonMaunder, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating

I have Tried multiple ways to fix this issue where none of my Microsoft store apps update they are either pending or downloading but doingnothing and i would like to download the xbox beta app so i can use my 3 month xbox game pass for pc. i have reset microsoft's cache i have made a new account and that account also needed to update all of it, i have signed out and back in i have troubleshooted but it didnt pick up anything and much more please help. Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating 0b034f68-48d4-4938-bc9d-cd955b68c4b4?upload=true.png

:)

JaxonMaunder, Jan 7, 2020

2. microsoft solitair in windows10

Hi Joan,

Issues with playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 may occur due to server connection errors. It may also happen if the game is not updated to its latest version. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you launching the game on the Xbox App?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Loraine Mon, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating

1. Windows10 Microsoft apps not updating - Similar Threads - Windows10 Microsoft apps

2. windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 update: Hi,It wont let me upgrade from Windows 10 /1703 to the latest windows 10. via Settings/Update and security/windows update: checking for updates ,no answervia Microsoft site/download windows 10/ update now: stuck @ 99% for hoursvia the installation media tool: stuck @ 46% for...
  3. Windows10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 update: I cannot download the Windows 10 upgrade. I have tried multiple times but it always fails. I have gone through all the DISM commands. I have done the sfc commands. I have done the Norton scans and Norton utilities. Everything was corrected and is OK. I ran the windows update...
  4. Windows10 update

Windows10 update: I cannot download the Windows 10 upgrade. I have tried multiple times but it always fails. I have gone through all the DISM commands. I have done the sfc commands. I have done the Norton scans and Norton utilities. Everything was corrected and is OK. I ran the windows update...
  5. Strange "Microsoft" Apps installed on Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange "Microsoft" Apps installed on Windows10: There are dozen of Apps installed only showing "Microsoft Corporation" on my Windows 10 Laptop. I also noticed the icons are missing on all Windows App, see: This is how it looks when I try to open a video file with "open with"Any idea how to fix this ? What could have caused...
  6. aol app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol app windows10: aol mail app windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-app-windows10/ace50deb-5f45-4540-b0ec-97c1dd7a3c94
  7. Windows10 Photo app

Windows10 Photo app: I've just purchased a new PC with Windows10 & the Photo app installed. Previously, I used Windows7 & Live Gallery to edit photos. After downloading photos from a camera SD card, I edit and/or delete them. When I click the bin in the app, I get a warning message about deleting...
  8. Windows10 Updates

Windows10 Updates: Windows 10 will not install updates after hours of waiting. How do I access my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-updates/134fb084-62d4-443f-9aeb-ee97a6292c1f
  9. After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps

After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps: After re-installing Windows 10 I immediately found that 2 out of 4 user accounts have no access to any Microsoft Apps (Message "You'll need a new app to access ms-windows-store". I have already tried several suggestions on Microsoft Community using Windows Powershell (admin)...
  10. Eduroam access on windows10s (Microsoft apps only)

Eduroam access on windows10s (Microsoft apps only): Most UK universities use Eduroam to manage wifi access. There is no certified app for this on the market - when ia thia released? I dont want to revert to windows 10 but need access......