Windows 10: Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing

Discus and support Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open a Picture...jpg; it opens in Microsoft Photo Viewer Application. If I go to print the picture I get "Your printer has experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by denmarfl, Sep 14, 2019.

1. denmarfl Win User

Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing

When I open a Picture...jpg; it opens in Microsoft Photo Viewer Application. If I go to print the picture I get "Your printer has experienced Ox8007007e an unexpected configuration problem".

Printer prints fine from all other application and sources......

If I don't open the Picture attachment, that is, I right click on the Attachment, select Quick Print, the picture will print....

Why is Photo Viewer not allowing a Print job?

:)

denmarfl, Sep 14, 2019
  2. denmarfl Win User

When I open a Picture...jpg; it opens in Microsoft Photo Viewer Application. If I go to print the picture I get "Your printer has experienced Ox8007007e an unexpected configuration problem".

Printer prints fine from all other application and sources......

If I don't open the Picture attachment, that is, I right click on the Attachment, select Quick Print, the picture will print....

Why is Photo Viewer not allowing a Print job?

denmarfl, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer Printing

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to incompatibility as photo viewer can be used only on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions.

1) Are you trying to print through Windows photos viewer or through Windows 10 photos app?

2) Is the issue occur while printing particular photo?

If you are trying to print the photo using Windows photos viewer, I suggest you to try print the photos through Windows 10 photos app and check if it the issue persists.

Follow steps to print photos from Photo app.

1. Open Photo in Photo app.

2. Right click on Photo you will get option to print.

Please get back us, if you are still facing issue in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing

Unable to print pictures from Windows10 photo viewer

I cannot print pictures from the Windows10 photo viewer. I have a Brother print...do I need additional drivers. Thanks.

Original title: Trouble printing

Bluejay771, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing - Similar Threads - Windows10 Microsoft Photo

2. Photo Viewer "Save As' Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewer "Save As' Issue: I use the photo viewer and editor app in Windows 10. I often edit a photo and use the "save as" feature to create a new photo while saving the original. On one of my computers, when I use this feature after I crop, a new version is created automatically with a 2 addition to...
  3. Photo Viewer "Save As' Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Viewer "Save As' Issue: I use the photo viewer and editor app in Windows 10. I often edit a photo and use the "save as" feature to create a new photo while saving the original. On one of my computers, when I use this feature after I crop, a new version is created automatically with a 2 addition to...
  4. Photo Viewer "Save As' Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print: My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove...
  6. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print: My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove...
  7. Issue with Windows Photo Viewer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Windows Photo Viewer?: Hey! So I've been using Windows Photo Viewer for my job for years now to view and print TIFF files. Out of nowhere today, suddenly printing from Windows Photo Viewer only prints part of a document (either just the left side, sometime the right side, sometimes both). I know...
  8. Photo Viewer Cycling Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewer Cycling Issue: in windows 10 when I using photo viewer, showing pictures are fine but when I reach the last photo, it's not getting back to the first picture and stuck at last one. there is no such an option to change it....
  9. windows10 photo viewer problem

windows10 photo viewer problem: My windows10 photo viewer is constantly being filled with strange icons Whenever I try to delete them i get a message saying that I do not have permission to delete them, that one or more may be in use etc.". I have not been able to find help with my problem. I hope that you...
  10. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog

Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog: I have been using Window 10 for past year but since a month the Windows Photo Viewer Printing dialog is not working properly. It has been shrunk and I can’t access some options on the very right or down. BTW, I installed the Photo Viewer using the registry hack. It never...