Windows 10: Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

Discus and support Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi folks, Basically I have built a new machine with the up coming Microsoft Flight Simulator coming up in the 18th August. I have put in a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirMaxxi, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

Hi folks,

Basically I have built a new machine with the up coming Microsoft Flight Simulator coming up in the 18th August.

I have put in a lot of prep to get everything happening, finally put the new machine together last week. I9-9900k, z390 Rog Gaming Mobo, and some other bits.

Installed the latest Win10 from USB installation, updated all system drivers, hardware drivers everything.

The system was good for a day, mind you I didn't really do much but temps are great etc anyway this is where things started happening.

Right click desktop and the little busy circle for a good 30 secs before context menu.

BSOD ongoing for different things

GPU freezes so system simply freezes like a starting picture, that happens randomly, sometimes up to 5 times in a night.

Clicking a system icon to open up something again could take 30 sec or more.

STEP'S I HAVE TAKEN:

sfc /scannow

Repair DISM

Reduced startup items

Windows troubleshooter

Using genetic SATA controller etc.

1. My big question is, can I took this 2004 update back, but there is no previous Version of Win10 as it's a new install ?

2. Are there some fail safe fixes I could do in the meantime ?

3. Will the 2004 version be updated anytime soon ?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/SirMaxxi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SirMaxxi, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Abid33 Win User

Windows10: Version 2004

Windows10 Version-2004 is available in my pc.

1.Should I update it now or later? If later, exactly when I should update it?

2.How much time it would take? [Net speed 5mbps]

3.What's your windows10 version who is answering my question?

Abid33, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows10 for a new build

Hello,

I am looking to build a new desktop PC. Should I get the OEM or Retail for Windows10 HOME? Which version can be upgraded to Windows10 Pro?

I am also looking into running a dual boot with Windows10 and Linux on the same OS drive. Will Windows10 pose any issues if either OS is installed first?

Thank you

TryingSomethingNew#face, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

1. Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues - Similar Threads - Windows10 build 2004

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is this a version 2004 issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a version 2004 issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyleo91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieuufd/is_this_a_version_2004_issue/
  6. New PC Build issues

New PC Build issues: Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSDbootdrive 2 HDDs Problem: My computer is not giving an...
  7. Multiple BSODs after new PC build

Multiple BSODs after new PC build: I've had 4 BSODs with my new PC build. I believe they're all related to the graphics card. I have updated all my drivers. See attached zip. Thanks!!! TONY-DESKTOP-20-(2020-01-05_12-45-53).zip 147809
  8. Windows10 for a new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 for a new build: Hello, I am looking to build a new desktop PC. Should I get the OEM or Retail for Windows10 HOME? Which version can be upgraded to Windows10 Pro? I am also looking into running a dual boot with Windows10 and Linux on the same OS drive. Will Windows10 pose any issues if...
  9. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  10. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC: I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo...