Windows 10: Windows10 not active

Discus and support Windows10 not active in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 slave has just been updated but is not active. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by keyvanranjbar, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows10 not active

Windows 10 slave has just been updated but is not active. Why?

:)

keyvanranjbar, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 18, 2019
  4. RayBowes Win User

Windows10 not active

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 not active

1. Windows10 not active - Similar Threads - Windows10 active

2. Windows10 - build 19013... is activated but shows evaluation copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 - build 19013... is activated but shows evaluation copy: Hi, after my last upgrade [Windows10 - build 19013.vb_release.191025-1609] I have the evaluation copy label, but my copy is already activated. This proposed solution was useless. [ATTACH] Than you in advance for your help...
  3. activate windows after update in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows after update in windows10: cannot activate window in version 10 after an update. error code 0xc04c03 and there has been no hardware change or anything ? It was on a work ? for a very short time and when I set up usurer's I used a diff. name/account and it removed everything. but I've got back in and...
  4. Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade

Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade: I have an OEM Windows7 on this Toshiba Laptop which was upgraded for free to Windows10 in 2017. Suddenly and recently the Activate Windows watermark came up. Many hours of troubleshooting later Microsoft Support are telling me I have to revert to Windows7 or go and buy...
  5. windows10 pro activation issues

windows10 pro activation issues: i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details. But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows "...
  6. I Can’t activate Windows10

I Can’t activate Windows10: I Can’t activate Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows10/9bc9e32f-6a44-4f7c-8335-39a1ce26f134"
  7. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: [ATTACH]Hi, I am facing a problem with Windows 10 in my laptop.The activation page is blank .And in the computer properties there is no product ID even though i got a product key from the command prompt.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. How can I activate to windows10? (Error Code; 0xc004f074)

How can I activate to windows10? (Error Code; 0xc004f074): How can I activate to windows10? (Error Code; 0xc004f074) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-to-windows10-error-code/1e62bbfb-6247-41a5-910f-e3c25ddf8c21"
  9. How can I activate to windows10? (Error Code; 0xc004c060)

How can I activate to windows10? (Error Code; 0xc004c060): Dears Now I installed to windows 10 pro for my new laptop, and update finished. After rebooting, displayed to "Activate Windows" on windows monitor, so I will try to activation, but cannot activated. How can I fix to this problem? attach the image file on activation of...
  10. windows10 pro product key and activate ?

windows10 pro product key and activate ?: hi guys i bought a new dell inspiron laptop 2 years ago with this windows installed on it and all was fine till today it started with the message saying licence will expire soon while my windows says activated on pc properties and i fixed it from a way i found online but...