Windows 10: Windows10 performance problem

Discus and support Windows10 performance problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been facing a problem with windows10. Since a few days ago I have screen flickering and taskbar freezing, apps shutting down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RB108-0420=1941, May 12, 2020.

1. Windows10 performance problem

Hello,

I have been facing a problem with windows10. Since a few days ago I have screen flickering and taskbar freezing, apps shutting down automatically and not responding.

I did not download any new software or updated windows during this time period.

Those troubles start each time when I am working on Google Chrome R server and opening a new tab with graphics. After opening a new tab, the screen goes black for 2 seconds and then flickering continues. Then, apps stop to respond and the taskbar freezes you could see that the clock stops and nothing on the taskbar is responding. This makes it impossible to work and the restart is the only option to get the PC back. but then everything starts again when I open new tab in google chrome.

I have troubleshoot Google Chrome with the app troubleshooter - no errors.

I have updated the display driver through the device manager - did not help.

I have scanned my PC for viruses - no improvement.

Please let me know how can I fix this issue. I have been using R server for google chrome already for a year and the issue started out of the blue few days ago. Again, no new software was recently installed.

Please suggest a solution

Rita

:)

RB108-0420=1941, May 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 12, 2020
  3. Windows10 Crash and Restarts

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you try performing the above suggestion provided in the post?
    • If yes, what is the status of the issue?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps mentioned in the above post and write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance on the query.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 12, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 performance problem

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 performance problem

1. Windows10 performance problem - Similar Threads - Windows10 performance problem

2. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  3. Performance problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance problem: I have an issue which is very long. I bought this computer about 4 to 5 years ago. It was working fine and after 2 years I learned about a game called "Minecraft". I saw that it is very interesting so I started playing it. Everything was working fine but one day it suddenly...
  4. Performance problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance problem: I have an issue which is very long. I bought this computer about 4 to 5 years ago. It was working fine and after 2 years I learned about a game called "Minecraft". I saw that it is very interesting so I started playing it. Everything was working fine but one day it suddenly...
  5. Performance problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. problem with activaiting windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with activaiting windows10: Hi, i have a problem with activaiting windows10 , why product key didnt work?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activaiting-windows10/04f9a1a9-c542-4e8d-8d00-6ab421942e13
  7. Livemail problem - Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Livemail problem - Windows10: I use Livemail on Windows10 on two different systems. As of April 6 yesterday I am unable to send outgoing mail from either system two different email accounts, both *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses served through AOL mail. Both are able to receive...
  8. Windows10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 activation problem: Hello all, I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar. I have a computer that has had a Win 10 Digital signature for approximately 4 years. free upgrade from Win 7 For some unknown reason, it no longer has one...
  9. Windows10 reset problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 reset problem: Hi. I have an upgrate from windows7 version. Due to "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" icarriet out a reset. After did was done started Windows and after 10min the following came up. Black screen taskbar without apps the windows-,search app are not working only the task view...
  10. Performance Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Problems: Hi All Recently switched back to Windows Defender from Avast Free, anyways having high memory usage with MS Edge, slow downs at times while gaming, thinking maybe PC can't handle Defender, despite it's AMD FX 8310 8 Core, 3.40ghz, R7 240 video card, it might be Firestorm...