Windows 10: windows10 photo program

Discus and support windows10 photo program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RCOBBER, Apr 10, 2020.

1. RCOBBER Win User

windows10 photo program

photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files appear! they look like photocollage tiles. I deleted the photocollage program. I still have the same problem. thanks for listening!

:)

RCOBBER, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Apr 10, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done windows10 photo program :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 10, 2020
  4. CargoX Win User

windows10 photo program

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

windows10 photo program

1. windows10 photo program - Similar Threads - windows10 photo program

2. MS photo app windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  3. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photo app windows10: cant install, error Código: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photo-app-windows10/a3946cfb-a339-40df-8dbd-13f44700e533
  4. MS photo app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New folder in windows10 photo

in Windows 10 Support
    New folder in windows10 photo: Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789 173558
  6. Uninstall a program in Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall a program in Windows10: Hi everyone...I am new to this community and I can use some help. I am a 70 yr old lady who is in college for the first time. Last fall I took a Linux class where we installed VMWare Workstation Pro on my computer. This semester I am taking a WordPress class that uses...
  7. Windows10 insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 insider program: How do I opt out of the Windows10 insider program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-insider-program/0110fcdc-92c6-4d36-89b0-09a7dd82163c
  8. Windows10 Photo app

Windows10 Photo app: I've just purchased a new PC with Windows10 & the Photo app installed. Previously, I used Windows7 & Live Gallery to edit photos. After downloading photos from a camera SD card, I edit and/or delete them. When I click the bin in the app, I get a warning message about deleting...
  9. Working with Photos in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Working with Photos in Windows10: When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from being able to make books with Shutterfly. How can I stop this? Is there a setting I am unaware of?...
  10. exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums

exporting photos from Windows10 Photo Albums: Hi, I'm a convert from Mac. How do I export pictures from a Photo Album? I'm used to simply selecting pictures, then 'export', then 'select file size/quality', and naming a destination/file. I can share from Microsoft Photos but I can't find those other options. Thanks Hal....