Windows 10: windows10 pro activation issues

Discus and support windows10 pro activation issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnandSivaraman, Oct 13, 2019.

1. windows10 pro activation issues

i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details.

But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows
    " windows not activated" message.

i tried troubleshooting and its not helping.

i am unable to find license key for the windows10 pro upgrade as i believe its some digital license.

what can i do to activate windows10 pro. ?

i hope my money to get an upgrade is not lost :-(

thanks

anand

:)

AnandSivaraman, Oct 13, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

windows10 pro activation issues

Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

windows10 pro activation issues

1. windows10 pro activation issues - Similar Threads - windows10 pro activation

2. activate windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate windows10: Hi.i have original windows10 installed on my laptop and it was disactivated after update and show error 0xC004f074 and I cant fix it and i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows10/76f66dd1-b5eb-42f1-b5a0-d49e8f8a6e68
  3. Windows10 Pro Activate

Windows10 Pro Activate: Dear Team, I have purchased the Pro upgrade for $99.99, from my win10 home laptop it said it was upgraded, due to format my machine, again I have installed win10 home If I got back to the activation section, it only gives me the option to purchase it again even though I...
  4. WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION: I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation/86280007-3612-4466-9ae7-b706641e7f2b
  5. windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  6. windows10 pro login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows10 pro login issue: accidentally deleted my own user account, also disabled the administrator account, can't log back in to windows 10 pro anymore, just looking at the sign in page for administrator, can't log in since it is disabled. Need a big help!! greatly appreciated!!!!...
  7. windows10 pro product key and activate ?

windows10 pro product key and activate ?: hi guys i bought a new dell inspiron laptop 2 years ago with this windows installed on it and all was fine till today it started with the message saying licence will expire soon while my windows says activated on pc properties and i fixed it from a way i found online but...
  8. Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation

Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation: I have a win7 premium PC and I have installed win10 pro on it using a recovery disc from a PC running win10. I chose win10 pro and omitted the product key. Activation does not accept my original win7 premium key. So how can I activate it?...
  9. Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

Problems about activing Windows10 Pro: I have bought a Win10pro and used it in my old computer before. Now I buy a new computer and I want to active the Win10pro on new computer. How can I active the Win10Pro on the new computer or I must buy Win10Pro again? Thanks in advance....
  10. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...