Windows 10: Windows10 Pro Font for Icons

Discus and support Windows10 Pro Font for Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For Windows 10 Pro: How can you change the font below Icons from a white bold font outlined in gray to a readable solid black font.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillRoberson1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Windows10 Pro Font for Icons

For Windows 10 Pro:

How can you change the font below Icons from a white bold font outlined in gray to a readable solid black font.

:)

BillRoberson1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 Make icons/font bigger

Hi guys,

I have the Zoltac ZBOX-AD04 PLUS connected through HDMI with a 32"inch TV and i can't see the icons/font at my bed. I want the icons/font bigger.

rk3066, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Windows10 Pro Font for Icons

Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows10 Pro Font for Icons

1. Windows10 Pro Font for Icons - Similar Threads - Windows10 Pro Font

2. Windows10 Pro bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 Pro bitlocker: Want to unlock my usb flash drive which I accidentally encrypted. My encryption key will not work, it is the one that came with my windows Pro. What do I do now. I can live without the flash drive but what if I ever have to decrypt my drive :" C ? "...
  3. fonts & icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    fonts & icons: hw do I change the colour of fonts & icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-icons/87631e5c-889c-4a71-a5ff-ef6ff2415abe
  4. Windows10 Pro Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Pro Activate: Dear Team, I have purchased the Pro upgrade for $99.99, from my win10 home laptop it said it was upgraded, due to format my machine, again I have installed win10 home If I got back to the activation section, it only gives me the option to purchase it again even though I...
  5. Fonts and Icons

Fonts and Icons: Past couple days my display settings have been going haywire. At first I thought it was because of me plugging my TV into my desktop but now other issues have arisen. First my taskbar wouldnt go away in fullscreen for games or videos. Fixed that. Then icon spacing randomly...
  6. how to change fonts in windows10

how to change fonts in windows10: how to change font style https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-fonts-in-windows10/b58a6b6d-6371-462f-8927-2defff005ff6
  7. windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  8. Windows10 Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Pro licensing: Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had always wanted one because I liked the idea of having a phone running the same OS as my PC's. I would like to use the Remote...
  9. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  10. Anu font application in Windows10

Anu font application in Windows10: I used to use Anu Telugu in my photoshop and Coral draw properly. Now I am unable to use Anu Telugu font in Photoshop cs4 in Windows 10...