Windows 10: Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs?

Discus and support Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for a fresh Win10 OS for a new PC built. I've seen keys for $30-$40 and packages for as high as $200 What's the difference here? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/birkoph, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs?

I'm looking for a fresh Win10 OS for a new PC built.

I've seen keys for $30-$40 and packages for as high as $200

What's the difference here? I'm confused.

submitted by /u/birkoph
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/birkoph, Mar 28, 2020

2. Windows7 Pro 64bit Drivers are not working in Windows10 Pro 64bit

I have upgraded to Win7 to Win10 Pro 64bit,have not ever used Windows8.

So the drivers used in Win7 are not inalling in Win10.

In compatibility mode there are only 2 OS ,Win7 and Win8.

But windows10 is not listed.

What to do,if you say in details,plzz..........

KousikGhosh Jadab, Mar 28, 2020
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    Built new computer, running unactivated Win10 Home, have Win7 Pro key

I was initially thinking of buying a Win10 Home key, but I realized I still have a Win7 Pro key I purchased that I have never upgraded to Win10 and is not currently in use.

Two questions

• Can I use the Win7 key to activate Win10 (or is that no longer an option)
    • Will Win10 Home turn into Win10 Pro (assuming I can still use key)

LeoBloom, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs?

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs?

1. Windows10 Pro keys and Win10 OS costs? - Similar Threads - Windows10 Pro keys

2. Win10 Pro Key Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Pro Key Code: I need to purchase a windows 10 pro key code for my PC, but I see that Micrrosoft stopped selling them on their website earlier this year, and I don't seem to be able to find a safe enough source to buy it from. Is there any recommendations on this matter?Also it's kind of...
  3. I wanna know the cost of windows 8.1 pro key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna know the cost of windows 8.1 pro key ?: windows 8.1 pro key cost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-know-the-cost-of-windows-81-pro-key/84a7fdec-7961-41ac-a709-e631be01c24c
  4. I wanna know the cost of windows 8.1 pro key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wanna know the cost of windows 8.1 pro key ?: windows 8.1 pro key cost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-know-the-cost-of-windows-81-pro-key/84a7fdec-7961-41ac-a709-e631be01c24c
  5. Product key for win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key for win10 Pro: How can I get a product key for Win 10 Pro? I upgraded from Home edition online at Start menu and paid the $99 fee.At first I got an error code 0x80070005. I rebooted and according to "System/About" I have Win 10 Enterprise but I can't activate without either a product key or...
  6. Security Key for WIN10 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Key for WIN10 Pro: I would like to use a security for my Microsoft account login or even just the PC ... I have 2. One is a Titan bluetooth/ USB version which is U2F & FIDO and the other is a self- made Raptor usb key contains a .k3y file. Are either of these currently or going to be Windows...
  7. windows10 pro product key and activate ?

windows10 pro product key and activate ?: hi guys i bought a new dell inspiron laptop 2 years ago with this windows installed on it and all was fine till today it started with the message saying licence will expire soon while my windows says activated on pc properties and i fixed it from a way i found online but...
  8. to win10 upgrade and cost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to win10 upgrade and cost: how do i upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10 and how much it cost? * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-win10-upgrade-and-cost/1b6376e1-2d10-41ef-b25b-247c0fde6b5e
  9. How to Upgrade new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, and what is cost?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Upgrade new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, and what is cost?: I purchased a new computer, still in the box. It has Win10 Hone 64 bit installed. Ho do I upgrade it to Win 10 Pro? How much will it cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-new-computer-from-win10-home-to/ce1297f1-f6fb-4ff9-821c-26ede54256d8
  10. Win10 Pro Product Key

Win10 Pro Product Key: I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro a few years ago. I am now receiving a message in Settings saying that my product key is for Win 10 Home. This is not correct. It is, and always had been, a valid and activated installation of Win10 Pro. Why is this happening?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 OS cost