Windows 10: Windows10 Pro licensing

Discus and support Windows10 Pro licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dirtmcgirt, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Windows10 Pro licensing

Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had always wanted one because I liked the idea of having a phone running the same OS as my PC's. I would like to use the Remote Desktop application. In order for that to work I will need to upgrade to Windows 10 professional. Will I need to purchase a seperate license for each of my 7 PC's? I know the answer to that is probably yes, but with Windows Mobile coming to an end in only a few more months it really feels like a waste of money. How cool would it be to have access to 7 PC's in the palm of my hand?

:)

dirtmcgirt, Sep 28, 2019

2. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

Will this need a new license ?

my main problem is license

MahdiRahimi1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. renukakar Win User
    i have digital license for windows10 home running windows10 pro. how to activate

how to activate window10 home for which i have digital license, but running windows10 pro?

renukakar, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Windows10 Pro licensing

i have digital license for windows10 home running windows10 pro. how to activate

You need to perform a clean install of Windows 10 Home. A Home digital license or key can't convert a Windows 10 Pro installation.

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: Make sure you choose Windows 10 Home during setup.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 Pro licensing

1. Windows10 Pro licensing - Similar Threads - Windows10 Pro licensing

2. windows10 pro activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 pro activation issues: i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details. But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows "...
  3. windows10 pro login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows10 pro login issue: accidentally deleted my own user account, also disabled the administrator account, can't log back in to windows 10 pro anymore, just looking at the sign in page for administrator, can't log in since it is disabled. Need a big help!! greatly appreciated!!!!...
  4. Swapping Windows Pro License

Swapping Windows Pro License: Hi I have a Windows 10 Pro installation on my current laptop. I am buying a new Lenovo laptop which comes with a Windows 10 Home version pre-installed. Since I am planning to give my current laptop to my kid, I would like to swap the licenses. Meaning, I would like to...
  5. Windows10 Pro and my Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Pro and my Computer: Windows10 Pro and my computer. They are like a cat and dog they don't do well together. But I think it really is the computer who is at fault. It does not have a hard drive it has a SATA and a DVD\CD burner. Would that cause problems installing my Microsoft Apps and...
  6. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  7. Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation

Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation: I have a win7 premium PC and I have installed win10 pro on it using a recovery disc from a PC running win10. I chose win10 pro and omitted the product key. Activation does not accept my original win7 premium key. So how can I activate it?...
  8. Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro: We have installed Windows10 (1809)in our domain environment. Every thing is working fine except lock screen. Can you please suggest how can we fix lock screen. Same lock screen showing in Windows 7. Kindly suggest....
  9. Windows10 Pro Font for Icons

Windows10 Pro Font for Icons: For Windows 10 Pro: How can you change the font below Icons from a white bold font outlined in gray to a readable solid black font. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro-font-for-icons/e6159c2e-4c73-4076-ad9a-e2fdef733a3d
  10. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...