Windows 10: Windows10 Pro licensing

Discus and support Windows10 Pro licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dirtmcgirt, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Windows10 Pro licensing

Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had always wanted one because I liked the idea of having a phone running the same OS as my PC's. I would like to use the Remote Desktop application. In order for that to work I will need to upgrade to Windows 10 professional. Will I need to purchase a seperate license for each of my 7 PC's? I know the answer to that is probably yes, but with Windows Mobile coming to an end in only a few more months it really feels like a waste of money. How cool would it be to have access to 7 PC's in the palm of my hand?

:)

dirtmcgirt, Sep 28, 2019

2. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

Will this need a new license ?

my main problem is license

MahdiRahimi1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. renukakar Win User
    i have digital license for windows10 home running windows10 pro. how to activate

how to activate window10 home for which i have digital license, but running windows10 pro?

renukakar, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Windows10 Pro licensing

i have digital license for windows10 home running windows10 pro. how to activate

You need to perform a clean install of Windows 10 Home. A Home digital license or key can't convert a Windows 10 Pro installation.

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: Make sure you choose Windows 10 Home during setup.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 Pro licensing

1. Windows10 Pro licensing - Similar Threads - Windows10 Pro licensing

2. Windows10 Pro Workstation License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Pro Workstation License: Hi,We have purchases Windows 10 Pro Workstation license through Online micro soft web site.We have updated with received key and restarted system, but system still showing Windows not activated message.Can you please guide us how to fix this issue on priority.Here we are not...
  3. Windows10 Pro Workstation License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Pro Workstation License: Hi,We have purchases Windows 10 Pro Workstation license through Online micro soft web site.We have updated with received key and restarted system, but system still showing Windows not activated message.Can you please guide us how to fix this issue on priority.Here we are not...
  4. Windows10 Pro Workstation License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10 license expiring soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 license expiring soon: I am getting continuous message that my windows license is going to expire soon. I don't have a product key to activate it but I have product id. Can I get product key using product id for my windows 10 pro?...
  6. Windows10 license expiring soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 license expiring soon: I am getting continuous message that my windows license is going to expire soon. I don't have a product key to activate it but I have product id. Can I get product key using product id for my windows 10 pro?...
  7. windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  8. windows10 license expiring regarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 license expiring regarding: windows doesnt accepts my product key for my error code 0xc004f074.. it shows that your windows license will expire soon.. kindly help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-license-expiring-regarding/441e56f4-9aee-4bde-be28-0883d64dcae1"
  9. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  10. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...