Windows 10: windows10 pro login issue

Discus and support windows10 pro login issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; accidentally deleted my own user account, also disabled the administrator account, can't log back in to windows 10 pro anymore, just looking at the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by petrelpetrel, Sep 30, 2019.

1. windows10 pro login issue

accidentally deleted my own user account, also disabled the administrator account, can't log back in to windows 10 pro anymore, just looking at the sign in page for administrator, can't log in since it is disabled.

Need a big help!! greatly appreciated!!!!

:)

petrelpetrel, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2019
  4. windows10 pro login issue

Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

windows10 pro login issue

1. windows10 pro login issue - Similar Threads - windows10 pro login

2. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  3. Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...: Hello,I am having problems setting up my webcam to my pc.I went through many possible fixes that were offered online/youtube...]Although my situation seems to be the first of its case as I could not findanyone with the exact same problem... Below I will attach screen shots...
  4. windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  5. windows10 pro activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 pro activation issues: i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details. But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows "...
  6. Login in Windows10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login in Windows10: I am the sole user of my Laptop PC and the sole administrator. I do not need the security of a "Password" when I boot up for a new session or revive from sleep. How do I remove this impediment and speed up access to a session?...
  7. No login screen in Windows10

No login screen in Windows10: Since I did a Windows 10 update on 17 Aug I have been unable to get the login screen on my desktop. I have tried a few things to fix it but nothing works. Does anyone know a fix or should a future Microsoft update resolve the problem? Thanks....
  8. WINDOWS10 LOGIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS10 LOGIN: I have a PC and a laptop, both running Windows 10 and both linked to the same MS account. Until recently they both has the same Windows 10 login password - which is DIFFERENT from my MS Account password. Suddenly, the PC has decided to insist that I login using my MS...
  9. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  10. Password, Login to Windows10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password, Login to Windows10: I have been using Windows 10 for about a year. When I set it up, it gave me the option to use a number code for login, which I set and use. However, I am concerned that if I ever need to do something that requires the original password, I am in trouble because I can't find...